Girl Scouts of America

Thin Mints® Girl Scout...
6978 Reviews
5 / 5
I was a Girl Scout my self when I was younger , I do my best to support them when I can. Thin mints have always been my favorite. They’re always fresh and even better when you place them in the freezer 😬😜
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I buy Girl Scout cookies because it’s to support the scouts. That being said the Thin Mints used to be pretty good. Now they taste bland and the chocolate has an extremely waxy texture. Really bad. Package size has also shrunk and price has gone up. It would be ok if the cookies had any quality. Not anymore.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The Girl Scout thin mints have always and will forever be my go to cookie. I love the taste, the crunch and now the recipe never changes. I enjoy these cookies more if they are cold or partially frozen. I hope these never change is recipe nor price
5 / 5
Great, crisp cookies with refreshing mint. Who doesn't love the chocolate mint combo? Such a classic pair. Always fantastic.
5 / 5
Comes in two rows seperated by plastic sleeves. Tastes minty, comes smooth, and has a nice crunch. stays fresh due to being able to open one row at a time. worth it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
An all time favorite cookies. The best when you place them in the fridge and enjoy with a glass of milk. I’ve used crushed them before and used them as a base for cheesecake.
5 / 5
Love love love girl scout cookies. Thin mints are my favorite. They taste so good. My only issue is, since they are only annually sold, I bought a lot, and I keep eating them. It's not great if you are dieting. Yummy
5 / 5
My girls fav cookies they are thin covered in chocolate and slightly minty not to much so they are perfect, the chocolate is amazing crunchy texture, taste delicious and super fresh.
5 / 5
Classic for a reason! They taste the best when frozen, but these are staple with most people for a reason and as i've found for a lot of people the only mint chocolate they can tolerate.
5 / 5
These have always been my favorite girl scout cookie. When I was a girl scout we would buy a lot of them and would freeze them. They taste even better frozen. A perfect mixture of chocolate and mint.