Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies

Crispy chocolate wafers dipped in a mint chocolaty coating.

Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies. Does anyone else put theirs in the freezer too?
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies have you ever tired these?
Do you eat these room temperature or do you freeze them first ?
Start your review of Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies!
Brianna B.
Trenton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Brianna B.
the BEST girl scout cookie! I have loved thin mints since I was a girl scout. Every year I make sure to stock up during cookie season. Not only do I love thin mints, but I love supporting my local girl scout troops. These cookies are so good I could eat 10 boxes in an hour. My forever favorite💚🍪. #cookies #sweettreats #girlscoutcookies
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Samantha R.
The only reason this isn’t 5 stars is because they are TOOOOO addicting! One sleeve easily turns into 4! I pop these babies into the freezer for a day before eating them and they are perfect! The mint taste is nowhere near empowering and the chocolate is to die for!
Dee G.
Centralia, MO
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Dee G.
Thin mints are the best, so very good. I bet you that you won't just eat one. Be careful soon the whole box will be gone and then you'll have to order more. Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Tracy H.
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Costco
I’m actually reviewing Girl Scout thin mint almonds. They are so good! I found them at Costco yesterday & thought they would either be amazing or awful. Yup! They are amazing. I think we have polished off half the jar today. I will probably get them again, although I shouldn’t! They are definitely worth trying!
Joseph  F.
Coldwater, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Joseph  F.
I thought I should give these a review as I crack open this box of thin mints. They will likely be gone before I finish writing it. Did they downsize the amount....? I can swear the stacks were a lot bigger. Oh well, three cookies in now. If you have had these, you know why they are a favorite. Crispy chocolate cookies made with natural oil of peppermint... simple yet divine! Go get your own, today....because I am definitely not sharing...unless you want the empty box.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Danielle S.
Girl scout thin mint cookies are delicious. Mine are from the little brownie baker as I know there are multiple bakers. Will be buying every season!!
Becky  B.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Becky  B.
These are one of my favorites! I put mine in the freezer. This is a way to keep them around longer. Taste great!
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Jahnay W.
Girl Scouts of the United States of America, commonly referred to as simply Girl Scouts, is a youth organization for girls in the United States and American girls living abroad. Founded by Juliette Gordon Low in 1912. The Girl Scout motto is "Be prepared." In the 1947 Girl Scout Handbook, the motto was explained this way: "A Girl Scout is ready to help out wherever she is needed. Willingness to serve is not enough; you must know how to do the job well, even in an emergency. My daughter was in Girl Scouts in elementary school she made long lasting friendships that she still has today as a senior in high school. When you buy their famous cookies you are helping the charity which adds up. These cookies are my favorite. Whenever I see their stand at my local grocery store I get on the phone to my family so I can write down what everybody wants because everybody wants something. They are $5 now and thats a fair price. Plus its a charity, I think people forget that sometimes.
Nicole  W.
West Mifflin, PA
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Nicole  W.
I love thin mints! I think all the girl scout cookies are great. I don't think their the healthiest cookies, but who cares they taste great. I really wouldn't make any changes cause they are great the way they are. They are still reasonably priced too. Great cookies!
Allison R.
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Allison R.
Who doesn’t love Girl Scout cookies? Thank goodness in our family of 7 that I’m the only one that likes the thin mints! I don’t have to hide them around the house like I do the other flavors!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky  B.
Rockford, IL
il y a 8 mois
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies. Does anyone else put theirs in the freezer too?
Christine B. il y a 8 mois
Yeppers! Lol
Ella A.
E
il y a un an
Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies have you ever tired these?
Brendan A. il y a 9 mois
my favorite girl scout cookie
ami M.
il y a 2 ans
Which do you prefer??? Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies[product:caramel-delites-/-samoas-girl-scout-cookies] ?
Jennifer H. il y a 2 ans
Both are my favorite, but if I had to choose just one - SAMOAS!!!