BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA #1 in Cookies

Crispy chocolate wafers dipped in a mint chocolaty coating.

• Who else freezes these? (:12 Answers
  • Are these available year round? I only find them around s...6 Answers
  • Don't these taste like York peppermint patties? So good!6 Answers
paige w.
literally the best. they have just the right amount of mintiness to them, and its very easy to eat one too many. (i also recommend the  Caramel deLites® / Samoas® Girl Scout Cookies ). Also, you are supporting a girl scout when you buy these (anyone else remember those days). If you like mint chocolate, these are great, otherwise, you would not enjoy them.
Sarah L.
Sussex
Thin mints are the best Girl Scout cookies, hands down. They taste best straight out of the freezer, but are still amazing at room temperature. If you like mint chocolate, you'll love these. The ratio of mint to chocolate is perfect, and the mint flavor is not too strong. They are the perfect size for snacking! They are definitely not the healthiest, but I think they're great for a treat.
jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a Girl Scout with almost eight years experience I can say that for $4 a box they are NOT worth it! They are extremely bad for you as they are jam-packed full of high fructose corn syrup, sugar and nasty chemicals which is why the chocolate will have a white film occasionally. The store brand “dupes” are not only healthier but the pack comes with more and they taste much better! Girl Scouts just isn’t what it used to be.
Jessika A.
I love girl scout cookies, and these were my favorite variety for the longest time. Now a days I prefer the Caramel Delites/samoas. However, I think you get a good amount of cookies for the price you pay. The only complaint is that I'm not a fan of chocolate dipped cookies just because they are messy, and I hate getting melted chocolate on my hands. Love these put in the freezer first, though!
Kara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Easily the BEST flavor of Girl Scout's cookies.

- thin
- perfectly crispy bite
- minty but not too minty
- not too heavy of a cookie
- super affordable
- you support a great cause when purchasing!

WARNING: eating an entire sleeve of these cookies is SO EASY to do. I'm not a huge sweets person but these are addicting.

10/10 recommend!
Megan G.
This is my all time favorite Girl Scout cookie flavor. These are so crunchy and have a thin layer of chocolate on them. They are tasty and I love them! Keebler makes a similar cookie (Grasshoppers) that's damn near the same. But I still like these a little bit better. They are expensive, but it's only once a year and it supports the scouts!
Candice K.
Newport News, VA
Because 1- who doesn't love some Girl Scout cookies?! 2- Chocolate + Mint something that should not be refused! I don't know if there are different variations at the different cookie bakeries. The ones that come from Little Brownies Bakery are Vegan! That doesn't play a factor for me but it might be helpful to someone out there! If you love these..do yourself a favor and forget the other flavors.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of my favorite cookies. I love the minty flavor which is not too overpowering. They have a great crunch and are definitely the best when kept in the freezer for extra crunch. I also like that they help support Girl Scouts of America which is one of my favorite organizations for empowering women in the United States.
Luna B.
Riverside
I’m not usually the person to be negative but these cookies are way past terrible and on their way to horrendous. I seriously cannot wrap my mind around the fact that SO MANY people love this gross excuse for a cookie. Realistically, thin mints taste like chocolate covered toothpaste. Sorry for the brutal truth.
Brittney S.
I love Thin Mints. I have several boxes of these cookies in my freezer to store throughout the year so that I can snack on them when I have a craving. If you like chocolate and mint, you'll love these! They are the perfect size for snacking. They aren't very healthy but they are worth the extra calories ha.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Is there any cookie that tastes close to these?
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Who else freezes these? (:
Vivianna S.
Midland, TX
How much do you love these cookies??
Juna F.
Wallingford, CT
What's you Favorite flavor?
Bridget S.
Is there a lot of the mint taste or a more chocolate taste?