Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies

Crispy chocolate wafers dipped in a mint chocolaty coating.

Do you eat these room temperature or do you freeze them first ?
Are these taste like real mint or artificial?
Start your review of Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies!
Aubrey Y.
Thin mints are my favorite girl scout cookie! They are a great size when you just want a little something. but don't want to overindulge. They also freeze really well!
Tiffany G.
Allen, TX
I like the idea of supporting an organization for girls. I like these mint cookies over any other of the girl scout cookies. I prefer them frozen.
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
I love thin mints. Growing up I always looked forward to christmas because that was the time the thin mints went on the store shelves for sell. I have been supporting the girl scouts cookie drive for many years and the thin mints are one of my favorites.
Haley M.
The best of all Girl Scout Cookies. I will buy two to three boxes at a time! Definitely going to be trying other girl scout cookies this year too.
Missy W.
If you love mint and chocolate then this is the cookie for you. I love that there are so many in a box and come sealed in two separate packages. They are also good if you put them in the freezer then take them out and dunk them in your hot coffee. There is nothing better than Girls Scout Cookies.
Amanda S.
Goleta, CA
Such an iconic classic - my fave way to eat is straight out of the freezer, it gives them a great cool minty twist. But seriously chocolate and mint- do you really need more convincing?
Whitney E.
Athens, Ga
Thin Mints have been my favorite Girl Scout cookie since childhood. The combination of chocolate and mint makes this cookie just sweet enough, but not too sweet, to indulge on a moderate or extreme level! I love to eat mine with cold skim milk. Delicious every time I buy them, and it brings back old memories!
Parvin B.
Delicious cookies. Thin, light tasting and minty. I'm not a fan of minty items but these cookies were offered to me by a friend and I honestly liked the taste. Would definitely buy some for myself.
Sarah E.
Thin mints have always been my favorite girl scout cookies. Not overly sweet but just enough, with a mint flavor that really ties it all together. Always so crisp and fresh.
Amanda B.
How do I even begin to describe the pleasure and excitement I get when my tiny green dealer drops off these green boxes. I think there must be no greater pleasure in life, honestly how can you go wrong a crisp chocolate mint cookie eveloped in succulant chocolate. (Pro tip: put them in the freezer and omg)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ella A.
Tennessee
ami M.
il y a un an
Which do you prefer??? Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies[product:caramel-delites-/-samoas-girl-scout-cookies] ?
Jennifer H. il y a 10 mois
Both are my favorite, but if I had to choose just one - SAMOAS!!!