Thin Microsoft Power Cover Type Cover Mechanical keyboard for Surface RT Surface 2 Surface Pro Surface Pro 2

BY MICROSOFT #60 in Granola

Melinda S.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
I give it only 4 stars because it does not put my surface on standby like it should. It's definitely pretty in red though and I AM using it as I type this review. It's thin, lights up the keys for me to see and snaps on with ease. I actually used to have another keyboard I used for my surface, but prefer this!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
This is lightweight and the covers the screen well. The keyboard has a nice response to touch and I have had no problems with using it to help type out documents needed. It is pricey but to me it was worth it to have something easily recognized by the device.
Monika P.
Monika P.
Saint Louis , MO
I have the regular surface RT, the original, and I use it for taking notes in classes, and for on the go. I got it off of Amazon, so I came very quickly and in great condition, and it's really useful for the every day
Mailan D.
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Love the power cover keyboard for holding extra battery life. While the surface was charging, so was the keyboard. It's also way easier to type on than the other keyboards that have no keys to physically type on. The power cover is not as thin as the others without the physical keys to type on, but it's not too thick.
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
Foodie Expert
This is the exact touch cover you would get from Microsoft. If you are looking for something lightweight and colorful to protect your Surface screen then this will do. It works fine if you intend to use it as an accessory for typing mostly for looks and protection. If you are looking for a regular keyboard and intend to do a lot of typing then go with the Type cover, Keys are very responsive with little pressure, and it easily integrates with the Surface.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA
I use this for my Surface tablet and it is very useful. This keyboard makes using the tablet easier by allowing me to type up documents faster and by allowing me to maneuver the mouse very easily with the touch pad. However, the touchpad is sometimes unresponsive when I need to tap it or use the left and right buttons. I do like how the keys light up, which makes it easier to use at night. Overall, this is a great accessory to use with the Surface tablet.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
It makes the surface more like a laptop for when I need to take notes quickly. It is lightweight and easy to travel with.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is the key board that has the actual keys that you press. Its nice because it is like a traditional keyboard and is fast whal taking notes.
Gail P.
Gail P.
Foodie Expert
Love this accessory! The combination of protective cover and keyboard is fantastic! So easy to use and doesn't take up much space.