THIN, CRUNCHY PRETZEL CRACKERS

THIN, CRUNCHY PRETZEL CRACKERS

INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, SALT, MALT SYRUP (TAPIOCA SYRUP, MALT EXTRACT), SODA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THIN, CRUNCHY PRETZEL CRACKERS!
How would you rate this product?
Donna R.
Felton, DE
THIN, CRUNCHY PRETZEL CRACKERS uploaded by Donna R.
THIN, CRUNCHY PRETZEL CRACKERS uploaded by Donna R.
These pretzel chips are addictive. I am not a snack or sweets person but I picked these up at Sam's Club on a whim one day and let's just say they have been in my house ever since. They have more crunch than a chip, the right amount of salt and you can dip them. This bag is the first thing my grandkids ask for now when they come over and I don't want to share it (lol)
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
THIN, CRUNCHY PRETZEL CRACKERS uploaded by Melissa M.
THIN, CRUNCHY PRETZEL CRACKERS uploaded by Melissa M.
I LOVE LOVE everything about these thin pretzels. The crunch, the texture and the taste. They are light and filling too. Because they are thin and crispy they don’t stick as much to your teeth and digest better. They have enough salt to give them the perfect taste and they are great for dipping! The best of all - NON GMO Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps, Original, 7.2 Oz

Looking for your answer?