Thin Addictives Almond Thins Cookies, Cranberry, 12.2 Ounce, 15 packs uploaded by Diana T.

BY THIN ADDICTIVES

Thin Addictives Cranberry Almond Thins 20 Freshness Packs 1 Lb. Pack of 2) see more...

• Would these be good to add to a diabetic diet?1 Answers
Alexandra P.
N Billerica, MA
Just as it says ADDICTIVE!!! I am completely obsessed with these cookies/crackers/ toasts. Great afternoon and pick me up snack at work 8 months pregnant and these are my new craving each box brings six these never last more than one week at my house! Great by themselves or with goat cheese!
Celine R.
This is a perfect on the go snack, I love how they don't taste like an actual cracker. They have a nice sweet taste to them that goes well with the almonds and cranberries. Its a mixture of sweet and sour. I also recommend the chocolate ones as well.
Viana P.
Perfect blend of flavors and textures. Love the crunch of this snack and it's a perfect serving size for a light snack. the pistachio thinaddictives are amazzzzing too!
Kit P.
These are so good! The cranberries in the almond thins gave it a little chewy texture and sweetness which it's a perfect balance. Also, the portion is pretty decent.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
Love these little treats! A perfect portion for a quick bite and not bad for you at all! They are so crunchy and slightly sweet with a hint of cinnamon. I love love love them!
Justine A.
2061 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these. They are so tasty and a great snack. I have a hard time eating just one little pack of them. All of the flavors are delicious.
amber n.
These are so good I also love the mango coconut ones I usually have a pack with my coffee in the morning!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good, they are sweet but not too sweet perfect for a healthy snack. they are supper adictive
Annette G.
Shenandoah, TX
These are so great alone, even better with Nutella! A great little sweet snack.
Amanda G.
I bought these in the bulk size from costco.. I've been eating them like crazy! They are so good and addicting. I love that they come pre portioned in 100 calorie packs. The chunks of cranberries and almonds are very nice!!
Susan p.
Maumelle, AR
Would these be good to add to a diabetic diet?