Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapYoung Living
Thieves Foaming Hand Soap 8 fl oz by Essential Oils

Thieves Foaming Hand Soap 8 fl oz. by Young Living Essential Oils

by Young Living

Thieves Foaming Hand Soap 8 fl oz. by Young Living Essential Oils

Dispensed as a rich foam; Gentle ingredients; Clean and soft feeling; Fresh and clean smell

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thieves Foaming Hand Soap 8 fl oz. by Young Living Essential Oils!
Helga Z.
I think Thieves has a great line of products but Young Living is a MLM, therefore I rate this one star. The scent is great and it foams well. It's overpriced for me though, even with the Young Living membership discount.
Katelyn N.
Foreman
Thieves Foaming Hand Soap 8 fl oz. by Young Living Essential Oils uploaded by Katelyn N.
This soap is my favorite! It has an amazing citrusy cinnamon smell and leave my hands feeling clean.
Mary C.
Florence, SC
THE best hand soap. Leaves me feeling so fresh and the smell is amazing. Thieves smells very cinnamon-y and the added lemon scent just takes it over the edge in clean smelling. Better than anything you’ll get at bath and body works!
Stephanie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is a go to product in my house. I love the smell and how well it works! With 2 messy toddlers we wash our hands a ton and this has helped keep everyone happy and healthy! It takes a little bit to deliver but is completely worth it and the price is not too bad either! I add these to my monthly ER orders and my kids are always excited to see a new bottle arrive!
Nicole A.
Summerville, SC
This is my favorite foaming Hand soap to use! Not only does it smell incredible and like Christmas year round, it’s non toxic so I feel great about my whole family using it!
Krista Q.
Love the smell and more natural product. Foams nicely and lasts a long time. Use the refill container for even better value.
Betsy V.
Abingdon, MD
Thieves is the best soap on the market. No toxic ingredients, so it’s safe for kids; a light fragrance, so no headaches for those more sensitive to scents.
Jaimie F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Thieves hand soap is wonderful! I love the smell of thieves and I always think it’s such a clean & spicy smell! We use Thieves hand soap in all 3 bathrooms in my house - it’s a staple. For anyone looking to kick germs’ booties & smell great, this is for you!
Kristin  S.
Chesterfield, VA
I am in love with this foaming hand soap. I know I am not adding harsh chemicals to my hands but still getting a great clean. The scent smells like spices which smells way better then chemical made strawberry scent. I refill the bottle when it gets low.
Amanda S.
Calgary, AB
This is the only hand soap we use in our house! Not only does it smell amazing, but it leaves your hands feeling soft and helps to boost your immune system just by washing your hands!

Looking for your answer?