Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesYoung Living
Thieves Essential Oil-Infused 6x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Soap Fresh Citrus Scent 32 fl oz (946 ml) by Young Living

by Young Living

Contains the cleansing power and fresh scent of Thieves, Jade Lemon, and Bergamot essential oils; Can also be used for hand washing clothing and other items; Highly concentrated formula can be used in all washers, including high efficiency machines

How is this in comparison to other natural detergents?
Thieves Essential Oil-Infused 6x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Soap Fresh Citrus Scent 32 fl. oz (946 ml) by Young Living. I have been wanting to try this but not sure if it works well! How do you think it works for COVID ?
Start your review of Thieves Essential Oil-Infused 6x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Soap Fresh Citrus Scent 32 fl. oz (946 ml) by Young Living!
Helga Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm rating this one star because I want everyone who sees this to be aware that Young Living is a MLM. Buyer beware. Young Living has amazing products, but you should be aware of what you're getting into when someone asks you to become a member.
Joanna U.
Fort Mill, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the thieves line from young living is the safest way to keep my house germs free and without any harmful chemicals.
Kayla C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is such a great multi purpose cleaner. It’s concentrated, so you can mix different strengths!
MacKenzie B.
omaha
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Thieves Essential Oil-Infused 6x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Soap Fresh Citrus Scent 32 fl. oz (946 ml) by Young Living uploaded by MacKenzie B.
We use thieves laundry soap in our home daily. I’m 100% against toxic chemicals in my home and on our skin. Washing my clothes in detergent that is filled with chemicals was a no go for me. When i saw the hacks to make three bottles out of one i was sold! You truly get a great deal and it’s toxic free!
Dana Driver D.
Irondale, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
absolutely love this product it’s pricey but worth the money!! It’s my  favorite laundry soap’ I recommend this to everyone
Lexi M.
Birmingham, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Thieves Essential Oil-Infused 6x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Soap Fresh Citrus Scent 32 fl. oz (946 ml) by Young Living uploaded by Lexi M.
I love my Thieves Detergent! When I say I have sensitive skin I mean it. For years I tried to find something I can use on my clothes, sheets and towels that wouldn’t make me rash out after close contact with my skin. But I don’t have that problem since I started wash my clothes with this detergent. Plus you can save money by splitting this bottle to make up 3 bottles of detergent because it’s so concentrated when first bought. It doesn’t have a scent so I took one of my favorite young living essential oils at the moment purification  and put 30 drops in each thieves detergent bottle I made and it has made my clothes smell good.
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
While I love Young Living products, I am not too pleased with their laundry soap. I just don’t feel like it cleans the clothes as well especially when they are on the more dirty side and doesn’t leave a fresh smell.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Excellent product without all the garbage in it. This bottle lasts a long time and your house will smell great.
Ruthanna W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
If you want a super concentrated laundry detergent that will last you months and months then you need this. This is super safe for clothes and your children animals and pets. It’s probably the best working detergent I’ve ever used as well. Dm me to try and sample.
Tisa F.
Kernersville, NC
Thieves Essential Oil-Infused 6x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Soap Fresh Citrus Scent 32 fl. oz (946 ml) by Young Living uploaded by Tisa F.
I love this! I have been trying to switch out products to less toxic ones. This is great and you can split this bottle to make it last longer and more cost effective.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelsie S.
il y a un an
Ketty A. il y a un an
Like other products, it. Doesn’t necessarily kill COVID but it helps boost immunity and doesn’t have harsh chemicals. It’s also concentrated so you can make it last longer (bunch of hacks/tips on Pinterest!). It’s great for anyone with sensitive skin as well! I have eczema and psoriasis — I’m a distributor for young living for definitely ask away! No commitment :) I just want to share the love of non toxic products!