Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersYoung Living
Thieves Essential Oil Cleansing Soap by Essential Oils - 35oz

Thieves Essential Oil Cleansing Soap by Young Living Essential Oils - 3.5oz.

by Young Living

Thieves Essential Oil Cleansing Soap by Young Living Essential Oils - 3.5oz.

soap; essential oils; all natural; natural health; aromatherapy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thieves Essential Oil Cleansing Soap by Young Living Essential Oils - 3.5oz.!
Leaves skin feeling nice and clean. No itching from dangerous toxins[product:thieves-essential-oil-cleansing-soap-by-young-living-essential-oils-3.5oz.] It is gentle. There is nothing that I would improve. Nice scent gentle Thieves
West Islip
Sooooo good for acne! This soap has antibacterial properties because of the thieves oils and it works so well for all kinds of skin conditions! I love it, and it smells amazing. One bar also lasts a long time and doesn’t leave that weird film feeling that so many bar soaps leave behind.
MILWAUKIE, OR
I truly believe everyone on the planet should have Thieves. It has been a total game changer in my family for getting rid of all those nasty chemicals in our house. We used to use dove bar of soap, but then we looked at the ingredients..it was way worse than I thought. So we switched to thieves and never looked back!
Colchester
I love! Thievea everything it is all natural. The value is amazing the bar last awhilez the price is good for having grade A essential oils. It is gentle for all skin types. I have shared with friwnda who also love this bar!
OH
Thieves essential oil is so awesome and when they made the bar soap was like a dream! I like that I have the power of Thieves right at my fingertips and it smells so good. Reminds me of Fall. I like to cut this into smaller pieces and I take them when I travel instead of using the hotel bar soap (plus less liquids to travel with!) It’s chemical free, safe and helps keep those germs away! I love being a Young Living member (#11508949)
Harbeson, DE
Love Thieves soap! My wrestler uses this when he takes his post practice shower. Smells good and helps keep him free of the germs found in the wrestling room.

Looking for your answer?