Thieves Cleaner 14.4oz - Thieves Spray 1oz - Thieves Guide - Kit - by Young Living

BY YOUNG LIVING

Thieves Kit Contains All 3 Items Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4oz Experience the wonder of Thieves Household Cleaner, as tough stains and problem areas in your home become simple and easy to clean without using harsh or abrasive chemicals. While... see more...

• Do any stores carry this product and are there any sample...4 Answers
  • How is this safe for the environment?3 Answers
  • Besides essential oils, what other ingredients are in thi...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
This is the absolute best cleaner on the market by far! If I could give it 1000 stars I would. You can clean your entire house with this product and it lasts forever! You simply use one capful and it washes the floors in your entire house because you add that to your mop water. You use a capful in an entire spray bottle to clean all the surfaces in your home! It is amazing! You can clean your entire house and do your laundry with Thieves products by Young Living and there are NO Harsh Chemicals to harm your family!!!
Teri T.
Tampa
Thieves cleaner is my favorite household cleaner of all time. It’s super concentrated so you can dilute as needed depending on where you’re using it. Initially it appears to have a steep price point, but like i mentioned before it is concentrated and can replace all of your other household cleaners. It’s plant-based, non-toxic which is a plus if you have little ones around. Definitely recommend to everyone
Brittany F.
Thieves Household Cleaner is honestly one of my favorite things ever! It’s all natural and it cleans literally everything. Countertops, bathrooms, carpets, floors, walls, stains in my clothing, glass... LITERALLY everything. One 14 oz. bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner makes 40 spray bottles of cleaner, so it saves you a ton of money. AND it’s plant based, so you don’t have to worry about your kids or animals licking something toxic. It smells soooo yummy too. 😉
Mariah G.
Ashtabula , OH
I love love love the Christmas like scent. I love that I don’t have to worry about my children wanting to help me clean and grabbing the bottle. I’m anxiously awaiting my next order. If you have never ever used it...get a hold of me! It’s Seriously a game changer. Multipurpose so you don’t need a million different cleaners just this all natural one!
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I adore the smell of thieves, it reminds me of the canela my mother used to make me when I was feeling under the weather as a kid. When my house smells like this it makes me want to get stuff done. This formula is also super concentrated so I dilute it and add a few more drops of thieves oil to each spray bottle I make.
Larissa A.
Are you sick and tired of chemicals in your house? Thieves cleaner is a great, natural alternative that actually cleans better than any chemical filled cleaner out there. You don’t have to worry about your kids or pets breathing this cleaner in as it has great health benefits as well! This is a must have!
Alissa H.
Oceanside, CA
Can’t say enough good things about Young living company and all of the products. My favorite has to be the multipurpose these cleaner. He makes so many different cleaners with it. And we also make scrubs for bathtubs and sinks. Totally clean and safe products so I don’t mind using it with my one year old around!
Paula C.
This smells sooo good! It’s a very concentrated and universal product! You can follow a couple recipes and make your own window cleaner, soft scrub, degreaser, regular all surface cleaner. It’s plant based and infused with oils, so you know it’s not toxic and safe to use around children and animals! Love it
Leeann M.
This cleaner is the best! It allows me to use it with my kids and not have to worry about any chemicals and harmful ingredients. They get to help me clean while using this product. You can get it online through the website. If you are a member it’s cheaper. I will forever buy this product!
Christina D.
Baltimore
I use my Thieves cleaner on everything! It’s effective on countertops, sinks, showers, toilets, glass, and anything else you can think of. It’s more expensive than most cleaners but I’m willing to spend the money since it’s a more natural cleaner. It smells great (think cinnamon!)
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
How well does this clean. I want to try it because I'm tired of using chemicals to clean the house
A W.
How well does it work on bathroom mold and mildew?
Ana M.
Stockton, CA
Do any stores carry this product and are there any samples? Right now I've been making my own household cleaners using vinegar, distilled water, baking soda and for my stone counter tops and wood surfaces I use 1 part alcohol and 1 part water. Will this work better than those cleaners?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How is this safe for the environment?
Christi B.
NORMAN, OK
Besides essential oils, what other ingredients are in this cleaner?