by Young Living

Thieves Kit Contains All 3 Items Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4oz Experience the wonder of Thieves Household Cleaner, as tough stains and problem areas in your home become simple and easy to clean without using harsh or abrasive chemicals. While...

Is spraying this on a paper towel comparable to using the thieves wipes?
I I just got my starter kit. Does anybody notice a positive change since using thieves?
Has anyone had issues with it eating through surfaces? Not that I have just curious.
Start your review of Thieves Cleaner 14.4oz - Thieves Spray 1oz - Thieves Guide - Kit - by Young Living!
Edmond
This is one of my favorite products.  I have taken all the toxic cleaning products out of the house and substituted the Thieves cleaner for all cleaning issues.  It is safe for everyone in the home.  It cleans with great confidence and is economical because it is concentrated and goes a long way when diluted.
Fostoria, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love all the thieves cleaner! We use thieves everything! It smells amazing and it is effective! A little bottle can last almost a a year because it's so concentrated! Definitely happy with this and recommend to others! We have a cleaning business and use only this for cleaning everything! Love it!
Oklahoma City
Thieves Cleaner 14.4oz - Thieves Spray 1oz - Thieves Guide - Kit - by Young Living is a great kit! You really don’t need anything else to clean but this. It’s very concentrated so you can add a cap full to a spray bottle and fill it with water. It last a long time. It’s a very powerful cleaner
Appleton, WI
The Thieves cleaner is so versatility that I make my own cleaning wipes with this stuff. And love it. It’s toxic free so I don’t have to worry about it hurting my kids after I wipe the table or tray. And they can eat right off of it. Love this stuff.
Cleveland, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I started using thieves about 7 months back and it’s the only thing I use in the kitchen. It helps deodorize kitchen smells and is safe on all surfaces. The smell is incredible and I love that it does t have any toxic or harsh chemicals added.
Minneapolis , MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The cleaning power if thieves is amazing. The scent is so fresh and natural. A kick of spice. If works on everything, too!! It lasts forever, too. Inhave a bottle in the kitchen, every bathroom, near the kitty box, and in the laundry room.
Lago Vista, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Thieves is all we use in our house to keep everything clean. We love how it smells (like Christmas) and how we never have to worry about fumes or using it around our kids or dog. We don’t even wear gloves. It’s so safe and effective.
Austin
I absolutely love this product. Not only does it have natural ingredients but leaves my home smelling amazing! I definitely recommend this over Clorox or 409. It works great on surfaces but I don’t recommend using it on glass.
Edmonton
This is the only cleaner we have in our home! Bathrooms, floors, counters, carpets, windows, mirrors... you name it we use Theieves cleaner for it! It smells like fall, and I can feel comfortable having my kids help me clean!
Norman, OK
This household cleaner has absolutely changed my life! it is so highly concentrated that One bottle can be diluted into THIRTY bottles of spray cleaner!!!!! I use it to clean literally everyday surface of my house & love that it’s safe for dogs & humans, so i don’t have to worry about it being toxic or disrupting our bodies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...