BY THIERRY MUGLER

A unique blend of notes. see more...

• "It is my signature scent and I wear it on a weekly basis. " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this scent for those who are looking for a signature scent that is unlike anything else. " in 2 reviews
  • "I personally love it but I could see it not being for everyone." in 1 review
Rachel V.
Bracing, strange and hypnotic and the three best words to describe Womanity by Theirry Mugler. Womanity is truly unlike any fragrance available, that is if you can find it or if you want to pay the price to acquire it. Womanity is not a gourmand, oriental, musk, floral or any other typical category of perfume. The notes listed in its official description are caviar and fig. Its scent is very salty and familiar. It morphs throughout the day yet never fades. This is a perfume that catches attention easily and people either love, hate or don't understand it. I highly recommend this scent for those who are looking for a signature scent that is unlike anything else.
Allie O.
Buford, GA
I get endless compliments on it. I can spray a jacket with it, that jacket can sit in my closet and a week later I can pull it out and it still holds the scent. . I find that this scent blends well with Phermones.

I feel so feminine with it, the notes of Caviar and Fig are well complimentary together.

This is not your average perfume. It is a scent of class and sophistication.

It is refillable and quite pricey, I have seen it at Marshalls for an affordable discounted price.

It is my signature scent and I wear it on a weekly basis.
Kendall T.
Roswell, GA
The scent is so unique and long lasting. People notice it when you walk in the room and I receive a ton of compliments! It's like a sweet and salty smell because of caviar and fig nodes. I personally love it but I could see it not being for everyone. It's bold.
Leah F.
Brodhead , KY
Love this fragrance! Highly recommend it. Smells "clean" without being overbearing. I actually love and would recommend all Thierry Muglar perfumes!
Wendy C.

I had a tiny mini bottle of this and I tried to like it but no...it smells like weird salty figs on me and made me nauseous every time I used it.
Danyel H.
This scent is a power house. It has very heavy sillage and it lasts for several hours on clothes. The bottle is very lovely. I really like the hanging chain. I was really excited to try this scent because I love the smell of figs. Many perfumes that use figs use both the leaf and steam but I was in the market for a summer perfume that was based on the fresh, juicy fruit part of the fig. Upon first sniff I got a wave of sweetness with a hint of fig leaf as I continued to wear it the caviar note pushed through on my skin it smelt like salty perspiration on a hot summers day. I love the figs in the scent but I do not like the caviar note.
marta c.
mississauga, ON
I was so happy to receive a bottle of womanity. It is the most beautiful bottle I have seen in a while. It's definitely unique and different. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the scent as I am very used to wearing my usual two perfumes that fit me very well but I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't find the scent overwelhming or over powering. I often find myself sneezing if I smell a perfume that I don't like or one that is too strong for me. I had the opposite reaction to Womanity. I found the smell to be very feminine and although strong not over powering. I am definitely adding this perfume to one of my usuals but I will probably wear it for special occasions. I really do enjoy this scent and I highly recommend it.
Bianca Ana Maria P.
bucharest,
OMG i am honestly crazy about this! the smell is just divine!!! i would honestly stack up on this like 5 bottles a time
I love it! the smell is just boom! i cant exactly point it down to one smell but its incredible if you haven't smelled it GIRLS head down and do so , this will not disappoint
Mary S.
Athens
One of my favorite scents. I love the fig scent so try it if you're into sweet-smelling perfume. I think it is better suited for special occasions..