BY THIERRY MUGLER

This was launched by the design house of Thierry Mugler in the year 1992, The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin, Top notes are Melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot and cotton candy;middle notes are Honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries and rose, Base notes areTonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vani see more...

Kayla C.
Queen Creek, AZ
Every time I catch a whiff of this stuff it instantly reminds me of my mother. She has been wearing it for as long as I can remember and it looks absolutely beautiful on her nightstand. The eau de parfum lasts all day long and every time she wears it out at least one person asks what she's wearing. Although I love the scent on her, I can't stand it on myself. Occasionally I would sneak a spritz or two when I was low on my Alien fragrance. Other people comment on how good I smell. but wearing this stuff on myself gives me the nastiest headache. I would definitely recommend getting a sample at Sephora before buying this as it is pricey.
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
I love Angel perfume. It smells so beautiful on and it last all day. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's a sweet smell. It smells like candy in a sophisticated way. This must be my fifth bottle I have refilled. Having a refillable bottle makes it very convenient when you love the product so much.
kelly j.
Way to powerful for me, i like musk, chocolate and pistachios but not all together in a fragrance, i got a samole from Nordstrom amd so haooy I didn't buy it, gave it to a girlfriend and she finished the sample n bought a bottle