BY THIERRY MUGLER

This was launched by the design house of Thierry Mugler in the year 1992, The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin, Top notes are Melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot and cotton candy;middle notes are Honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries and rose, Base notes areTonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vani see more...

Krista S.
Lexington
All you ladies who swear that Angel is the most disgusting and overpowering fragrance ever, I was like you once. I ranted that the perfume made me smell like body odor and gave me an instant headache. I scrubbed the sample spray off my arm, cursing at its crazy ability to last.  I wondered to myself how this became a cult favorite perfume. What was I not getting? Then I tried the Angel edT---I get it now.

This is what people were raving about.  Chocolate, caramel, patchouli, pine, dewberry----yes! I love the amazing creation that they form. The edT to me smells like an entirely different fragrance from the edP. The dewberry is more prominent, so it's a bit fresher and sweeter. The chocolate and patchouli are still present but the pine seems a bit toned down. On first spritz, it is very medicinal. I will agree with people about that. I can even get the Vick's Vapo-Rub effect. GIVE IT A MOMENT BEFORE WRITING IT OFF. I rub my wrists together vigorously after spraying this and suddenly I'm smelling delicious berries, chocolate and patchouli.  "Angel" is the wrong name for this masterpiece. I honestly think "Womanity" would be more fitting for this fragrance.  It's sensual, dark, sweet, mysterious and complex. And when you're not paying attention, it shape shifts as different notes make themselves known, changing the scent of this perfume on the wearer.  Dark, sweet, complex, constantly changing---sounds like a woman to me!  She has a presence in a room but doesn't have to be the center of attention. She's no shrinking violet in the corner: she's the confident beauty at a dinner party that can sit quietly but when she has something to say, people pay attention.

One to two spritzes is all I need and I'm good.  I feel that this scent lasts and even as it dissipates, it changes shape and becomes a sweet skin scent.  So for me it's like having 2 perfumes in one.  The bottle is an interesting comet shape. Not as cool as the star, in my opinion, but I love the magnetic closure for the cap.  Plus, this is refillable so you save money in the long run.  I'm still not a fan of the Angel edP and that's okay. I love my edT and can even wear it in the hottest of weather. Give the toilette a try before writing off Angel altogether---you might just find a new love.
Kayla C.
Queen Creek, AZ
Every time I catch a whiff of this stuff it instantly reminds me of my mother. She has been wearing it for as long as I can remember and it looks absolutely beautiful on her nightstand. The eau de parfum lasts all day long and every time she wears it out at least one person asks what she's wearing. Although I love the scent on her, I can't stand it on myself. Occasionally I would sneak a spritz or two when I was low on my Alien fragrance. Other people comment on how good I smell. but wearing this stuff on myself gives me the nastiest headache. I would definitely recommend getting a sample at Sephora before buying this as it is pricey.
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
I love Angel perfume. It smells so beautiful on and it last all day. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's a sweet smell. It smells like candy in a sophisticated way. This must be my fifth bottle I have refilled. Having a refillable bottle makes it very convenient when you love the product so much.
kelly j.
Way to powerful for me, i like musk, chocolate and pistachios but not all together in a fragrance, i got a samole from Nordstrom amd so haooy I didn't buy it, gave it to a girlfriend and she finished the sample n bought a bottle