BY THIERRY MUGLER

Set-Edt Spray 10.2 Oz Hair and Body Wash 4.4 Oz Launched by The Design House of Thierry Mugler in 2001 2 Thierry Mugler Cologne Set for Unisex Possesses a Blend of: Neroli, Bergamot, White Musks, Orange Blossom, Petit Grain 3 For Casual Use Gift-Set Contains: Edt Spray 10.2 Oz Hair and Body Wash 4.4 Oz. see more...

Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
I have the female version of this fragrance and I am obsessed with it. When I saw that there is a product for men I instantly bought it for my husband because I assumed it would smell amazing. I am so glad that I bought this because now only does he love it but I love it too. he is always getting compliments on his cologne and he has me to thank for that.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I really love this fragrance. It is citrusy and fresh. I think there is orange blossom and bergamot in it. It is definitely unisex. I wish I could find it. None of my local department stores have it anymore.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
They are great to give it as a gift!and they smell so good and the person ur givin it they would love it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
This is a great little gift set. Something id definitely would purchase for my boyfriend.
alondra c.
I gave this to my uncle for Xmas and he liked it it smells good.I would recommend.
I give this set away to all the guys in my life. They really love the scent
Darlene B.
I , ON
1960 reviews
Thierry Mugler Men's Gift Set is great to give away as a gift smells great can't go wrong when giving this Great quality
Adelle M.
What's included with this set?