BY THIERRY MUGLER

Angel Perfume for Women 1.7 oz Refillable Shooting Star Eau De Parfum Spray As of the birth of Angel in 1992, Thierry Mugler breaks the codes of traditional perfumery to give to the women a single perfume, immediately recognizable: a perfume ever felt, never considering, ever imagined… which will become a reference. While drawing from his memories of childhood, Thierry Mugler gives life to a perfume glamour which rests on the unexpected one and daring marriage of the patchouli and greedy savours. A perfume of woman semi angel semi demon, envoûtante and released. Jewel of the technical prowesses, the Star of Angel, drawn by Thierry Mugler itself, will leave in the history of the bottles of perfume the trace of the true innovations. Cut in the blue of the sky, faceted like a diamond, the Star collects the light to shine of all its glare. Revealing our major dreams, this messenger of the firmament takes care on us… Notes: Citrus, Melons, Peaches Plums, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli. Style: Unique, Delicious, Hypnotic Recommend Use: Day, Evening, Night To refill the Shooting Star Bottle, follow these simple instructions: Step 1. Pull the star cap off of the bottle Step 2. Unscrew the nozzle inside Step 3. Place the funnel into the hole at the top of the bottle Step 4. Pour the refill bottle into the refillable bottle Step 5. Replace the nozzle, and cap making sure that the cap "-clicks"- into place

Brand New (boxed)

• Am I paying for the bottle or the perfume?1 Answers
  • I wanted to know what this smells like? Is it for younger...1 Answers
  • How would you describe this scent?1 Answers
Erin S.
Memphis, TN
My mother and I both have worn this for years. This is hands down my favorite scent ever. I like scents that are more spicy and even musky. This is right up my alley. Like any fragrance, it will smell different on different people. It’s got hints of patchouli, but not overpowering. I will continue to purchase this until I die!
Destiny F.
Honestly when I first sprayed this, I wasn't a huge fan but after a minute of it melding into my skin, the scent changed into something beautiful! It is a strong scent when first sprayed, I use 2 sprays, one on each side of my neck, and the scent has lasted all night into the next morning! I absolutely love Angel! I've always been a fan of Bergamot and Patchouli! If you like those 2 fragrances and you haven't tried Angel, you need to! I'm hooked! (Fragrance notes: bergamot, tropical fruits, vanilla, caramel and patchouli)
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
I really like the smell of this perfume. It is also a good value for the amount you would use. It is a bit heavy so spraying more than once might cause you to smell of the perfume all day. I usually use 1 spray. It lasts forever. I originally got the perfume at Macy’s and refilled it at Ulta. The price is the same everywhere.

I’m not sure what type of scent it is but this perfume is definitely on more of the masculine side. You don’t smell flowers and it is not light and airy.
holly s.
avondale
I do love this fragrance I will always carry it in my collection it is not something you can wear on a daily basis it smells the best when you wear it with the perfuming body cream Which is the best smell on this entire earth
Sara B.
My go to signature scent. This perfume is unique as are the rest of the Thierry Mugler fragrances. I get so many complements while wearing this. The fragrance last forever with just a little spray. No need to continuously apply. The name fits the perfume well! The bottle is refillable which is nice so I don’t have to pay the full price for a new one. I bought mine at Macy’s and refill at Macy’s as well. It is a little pricey but absolutely worth it.
Jana C.
Austin
I have used this perfume for years. I keep thinking I need to branch out but nothing compares to this for me. It’s so beautiful and I get compliments every time I wear it!!
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
This scent took some getting used to for me as most thierry mugler fragrances are extremely unique and nothing like I've ever smelled before. This is a nice soft fragrance. To me it smells like spicy warm honey. I absolutely love it. The lasting power is of course amazing.
Emily G.
Middleton
Apparently this is technically a warm and spicy scent. I get such a powdery/floral grandma vibe from it. I don’t like how it smells once it dries down on my skin. It smells too old for me? Or too heavy? I have it in the hair mist and I really like it which is weird.
Cristina G.
I’m really bad at describing scents so forgive me. While the bottle is pretty, the scent is not. Perhaps the patchouli in this that turns me off. I just don’t like it.
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
I find it ironic it's called Angel because to me it's HORRIBLE. This is a scent you need to try for your self. You either love it. Or hate it. I personally find it revolting. It physically makes me sick. I feel nauseated just by smelling it on someone else. I CAN'T stand this perfum.
Shana S.
Street, MD
I wanted to know what this smells like? Is it for younger or older and I seen it had some events in it like fantasy and if dinnertime who likes fantasy would like this?
Kennidi C.
Greeley, CO
Am I paying for the bottle or the perfume?
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
How would you describe this scent?

Walmart