BY THIERRY MUGLER

Vanilla, Sandalwood, And Patchouli, With Lower Notes Of Fresh Citrus, Melons, Peaches, And Plums. see more...

• "Definitely a night time perfume." in 1 review
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
EVERY SINGLE TIME I wear this parfum, I get compliments! Groupon has great deals on this parfum since it's fairly expensive. On Groupon, you can get a 3.4 oz bottle for about 80$ versus any other store where it is approx 100-120$ . Very very long lasting! Spray beneath your clothes for a nice delight when you undress :) in all honesty, this doesn't smell the same on everyone. A few years ago I smelled like a geriatric person when I tried it and now 5 years later it's my go too perfume for job interview,ps, dates p, etc...
Labrini P.
Brighton, MA
This is my signature perfume. It smells amazing. Very musky and it gives a mysterious vibe. Definitely a night time perfume. It's a bit too heavy for the morning. It also lasts on the skin all day.
Jenann H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Such a sexy / sophisticated scent ! So many compliments on this perfume. It's a bit strong so a couple sprays should do the job. It lasts all day :)
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
This parfum is a long lasting very sweet and sexy scent. It is a great scent for a night out or even a casual day. It is very versitle.
Kristin S.
Sacramento, CA
Me and my sister love this perfume, it seems very mature and mysterious when I smell it. definitely a woman's perfume!
Garam A.
Dearborn, MI
Thierry mugler has a bomb ass nose!!!! I love all of her perfume products. Angle has always been one of my favs.
Jessica Z.
Pittsfield, MA
Awesome perfume! I always get many compliments on my scent when I wear this perfume.
Kristina A.
This perfume completely threw me. I bought this blind after reading all the reviews and due to Alien being my most favourite perfume ever. Initially I was so disappointed. On the first spay it was so strong that all I got was a powerful and unpleasant patchouli smell. I hated it and still do hate the initial smell. However forward wind 30 minutes and it morphs into the most divine smell which lasts forever.
Lauren M.
Liverpool
My mum loves this, however it's not a favorite of mine. I like strong perfumes with depth but this one leaves an overpowering scent even for me.
Lauren J.
Australia
My nan had this perfume and she gave it to me for Christmas and I loved it I love Angel