Thierry Mugler Angel Shooting Star Bottle Holder

by Thierry Mugler

Thierry Mugler Angel Shooting Star Bottle Holder Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thierry Mugler Angel Shooting Star Bottle Holder!
Jessica  T.
Triadelphia, WV
I’ve been a fan of Mugler’s Angel since I was in high school. As a gourmand fragrance lover I will always have a special place in my heart for the original gourmand. This is a beast mode fragrance so go easy on the sprays because it can easily fill a room. Also you must love patchouli to appreciate this fragrance because it’s full of it. I will always own a bottle of this and love when Mugler creates these limited addition bottles as they are always so beautiful!
Amanda S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have worn Angel for 20 years. This fragrance is like no other. Everyone's pheromones are different with this perfume and it is so beautiful. The fact that you can refill the bottle is even better. This has got to be the most underrated perfume out there.
Jenny N.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is one of my Iconic perfumes, This is the kind of perfume that when you use it you don't go unnoticed, I love the bottle the "Light Blue Star" is beautiful, even thou it is an old perfume it mateine in the marker competing with the new fragrance, I love perfumes, I constantly buy new ones but I always have "Angel" in my collection.
Ana G.
Katy, TX
La.mejor,.me encanta el aroma, no se como describirlo, dura mucho, esta un poco caro, pero la botella esta muy cute, y pues aprovechar las ofertas
Shana C.
Miami Beach , FL
It's a lovely fragrance. It smells different on everyone, it's amazing that way. On me it smells like sweet honey.
Amber B.
Westmrlnd Cty, PA
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever. I .obsessed with the smell. It smells absolutely amazing. I choose this one anytime over any others. It will never need improvements. It's pricey but absolutely worth it.
Jefe A.
This is seriously been one of my favorite perfumes. It last a long time on your skin up to eight hours. Strong at first but settles down to a pleasant scent. I’ve only had one bottle of this but I totally love it.
Carol J.
Newtown, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love, love, love the star. I use it as a decorative piece on my makeup vanity. A little pricey but so pretty.
Patricia D.
Lavallette, NJ
I love the Angel perfume. This is a very heavy and distinct fragrance. I only wear this perfume in the winter months since it is so heavy. I love the bottle. Looks wonderful on your dresser. Very decorative
Jacklynn C.
Toronto, ON
Love this smell. Although it goes on pretty strong it eventually starts to smell so amazing. I would make the bottle stand up a bit better because it’s always laying down taking up space. If I ever finish it I would definitely buy it again.

Looking for your answer?