Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau de Parfum uploaded by Anjli P.Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alisa W.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Fragrance Family:
Warm & Spicy

Scent Type:
Warm & Sweet Gourmands

Key Notes:
Hazelnut, Whipped Cream

About:
Tantalizing, delicious, and supremely feminine, Angel Muse is the addictive fragrance you will hate to love. With its irreverent sophistication and daring sensuality, Angel Muse bursts with attractive, addictive, and magnetic explosions. It is a vibrant blend, where sweetness meets a sensual mystery—a perfect balance between alluring and enticing hazelnut cream and the magnetism and timeless elegance of vetiver.

What else you need to know:
The flacon evokes a delicate pink stone encased in soft curves and outlined in bold metal.

"There is a goddess in every woman that I like to magnify"—Thierry Mugler

Buy on ULTA
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I recently purchased this fragrance from my local TJmaxx and it’s quickly become one of my favorites! It’s a warm cocoa / amber scented fragrance which smells sweet and warm on the skin. There’s a sensual quality to it which makes it intriguing and inviting. It’s just a really great scent. I would say this is a great fall/ winter perfume that has great lasting power and good throw as well. The bottle is absolutely stunning design wise and doesn’t compare to anything else I have in my collection. It stands out beautifully.
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
Just brought this parfum and I’m so in love! I love how sweet and sexy this fragrance is, it stays on all day and you just need a little bit for it. The package is also super cute. My new favorite for nights out
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Awesome scent. My husband loves it on me! It comes off strong as soon as you spray it so you really don’t need a lot. The scent is seductive with fruity and floral undertones. Great product, worth the money.
Katie H.
Eagan, MN
Very nice smelling if you like angel. This one is really strong when you spray it and smells almost too alcoholic. However when it dries down, it smells fantastic. Very woodsy in my opinion. Will be great for the winter months.
Nina B.
New Castle
Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau de Parfum Muse is so special, so woody, so creamy, and like a warm, cozy, but sexy sweater all in one.. After dry down I get a licorice smell, mixed with dark chocolate. I've had this less than a week, and don't know how I ever lived without it in my collection❤.. The bottle is gorgeous as well, definitely recommend.
Kennedy W.
I love the smell of this perfume. But it is very strong, you don’t need a lot. I spray (1-2) it into the air and walk into it... that is enough for me and it lasts all day. The only down fall is it is VERY expensive, especially for such a small amount you get. But it lasts a long time, because a little goes a long way. I love the bottles they are so pretty.
Thao T.
Montreal, QC
This is my go-to perfume for winter. It’s very deep and warm and sweet! It’s not the candy sweet though as I don’t like that kind of smell. Angel Muse has a gourmand sweet smell of nuts. It’s also very creamy and sensual. It stays on all day!! I got a lot of compliments from this perfume.
Absolutely love this brand and perfume, alien used to be my favourite but just love the smell of this, not quite as strong as angel but can smell it all day and get lots of comments. Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau de Parfum
Anjli P.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: The Bay
The good thing about it is that you don't need to use a lot to get a long-lasting scent, you can use just one pump. So you'll definitely get your money's worth.

I personally did not like this perfume because I find that it's very harsh. I prefer perfumes that have more floral scents to it, this one smells very concentrated. It's probably more suitable for someone who's older, maybe 40+ years old