Thierry Mugler Angel Innocent Gift Set For Women uploaded by Anne E.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Kit Includes: Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz. Body Milk 3.4 Oz. Pouch Pure Mandarin, Honey, Fresh Almond And Other Exotic Fruits,  Accompanied By Rich Musk And Amber. see more...

Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
OMG, if you haven't tried Angel by Thierry Mugler, I don't know where you have been. This is something that I can always smell and think of my mother! When I say that, I don't mean that it smells like "old lady", but a fragrance that will always take you back to when you first smelled it. At 26, I would have to say that this is by far one of my favorite fragrances and I think that it always will be.
Kassy L.
This was my very first favorite perfume. I remember my birth mom and I getting ready to go out when I was just a little girl. Anytime I get to hang out with her is always a fun time. Anyway, I remember saying I wanted to smell like her. She gave me a few spritz of the Thierry Mugler fragrance. Fast forward to my first homecoming dance, she did my hair and makeup, and then pulled out the perfume. It was a glorious moment. Sorry, I didn't mean to get all nostalgic, but I love this scent for many reasons than just the way it smells. It has memories to me. I recommend it to anyone who wants to smell angelic. It won't fail you.
Anne E.
Thierry does it again! If you want to get compliments everywhere you go, pick up the Angel Innocent Gift Set!! Everything you need to smell great and feel fabulous. With fragrance notes like mandarin, honey, fresh almond and other exotic fruits, accompanied by rich musk and amber, this scent is perfect to give OR get this Fall!
Shannon G.
I love the angel scent! I got this for Christmas a couple years back and I love it! I don't use it a ton because it's a bit stronger and spicier than I tend to like, but it's still good. I prefer sweeter perfumes than this but it's still nice and fragrant and the smell lasts for a good period of time
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Warm, sweet, seductive perfume. Strong smells, last forever. Not for everyone