BY THIERRY MUGLER #15 in Fragrance Sets

Kit Includes: Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable .8 Oz. Shower Gel 1 Oz. Body Lotion 3.5 Oz. Cosmetic Bag Vanilla, Sandalwood, And Patchouli, With Lower Notes Of Fresh Citrus, Melons, Peaches, And Plums. see more...

• What's your favorite fragrance by Thierry Mugler?16 Answers
  • How many hours will it last? want to try this6 Answers
  • I have heard that the bottles are refillable and I was wo...1 Answers
Thierry Mugler Angel Gift Set For Women
  • "It is my signature scent and there isn't a single thing I don't adore about ALL of Thierry Mugler's Angel." in 9 reviews
  • "This is terribly expensive and has a very strong smell... and a terrible smell at that." in 9 reviews
  • "This was my favorite perfume when I was younger, and even though I've grown out of it, I still think it smells nice." in 8 reviews
  • "i feel like I have been using this fragrance forever...My mom got into it about 10 years ago and I just grew up around the smell and would always put hers on...Then I started to buy it for myself and I try not to run out." in 7 reviews
  • "I got my star over 10 years ago and it is still my all time fave scent and bottle." in 5 reviews
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
This is a very nice travel set of the iconic fragrance by Thierry Mugler. Angel is a sweet scent and can't be mistaken for other fragrances on the market. The little bag is cute too. However, I know myself and am a little rough on makeup bags and I know that I will probably wear this out too quickly. Additionally, I was hoping that the shower gel and lotion were bigger since they are amazing to layer with the spray!
Tenesia B.
I LOVE THIS SCENT SO MUCH!!! I am definitely a repeat user and will be for the rest of my life! This is my signature scent and I receive compliments on it wherever I go. I think this set is very much so worth the price because it lasts a while. If you are looking for something sexy, yet different, this is the scent for you! I initally received this as a gift 7 years ago and I have been hooked ever since!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Love this product!! It's so unique and special on everyone. I also love that when I saved my bottle and went to Macy's I got out refilled for cheap with my own special blend of Thierry Mugler Angel Gift Set For Women and Alien By Thierry Mugler ! one of my favorite things in life!
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
This is a huge bottle and I love that because I use a lot of fractionated coconut oil.

I use this as a carrier oil for my essential oils. I buy rollerballs off amazon to make my own rollerballs. You can add 2 drops peppermint 2 drops lavender to 10ml of this carrier oil in a rollerball and apply it to your temples and back of your neck for headaches and migraines. It works just like mygrastick, which you can find on amazon as well but it's $10 for a small rollerball of it, so much better to make your own.

I like to use lavender mixed with this on healing cuts and burns, once it's not longer an open wound they heal so much faster, try it and you will be amazed.

Works great as a massage oil as well, and you can use whatever essential oil you want to make yourself massage oils, just make sure you store any essential oil mixes in either glass or PET plastic, that is safe for essential oils (other plastics will deteriorate with essential oils)

This is scent free and stays liquid, which is why it is such a great carrier oil.

I've also used it alone (2 drops) for fly aways in my hair. I've used it alone for vaginal dryness. Rubbed into my feet to moisturize. A little peppermint oil and this rubbed into feet is really nice.

Use this oil to make your own vicks chest rub. That way you can get away from petroleum which is no good for your skin, and keep the harsh ingredients out and just use essential oils.

You can find all sorts of recipes online.

I am providing a chart to show dilution rates if you are using this as a carrier oil, it will show you how many drops of essential oil to use in a carrier oil.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
This scent is very strong and distinct, it won't be for everyone and has a polarizing quality to it but it sure does make a statement. The bottle design/concept is super cool, the color is really pretty. This is a great choice when looking for a stand out scent.
Kathleen C.
This is my most favorite perfume in the world! I discovered it 15 years ago while browsing in the mall. I love how its bottles are refillable at a lower cost to you. They come in various sizes and unique star shapes and look wonderful on your counter or dresser at home. They even have purse sizes. I always get complemented when wearing. The smell is mesmerizing. Complete your collection with shower gel and body lotions and you will totally be in love with this fragrance. Men Love It! And the greatest thing is once you purchase your first bottle you can join Theiry Mugler website and each year he sends you a special gift in the mail or a coupon to go to the perfume counter where you purchased at a department store and get your new product sample or gift. I have gotten greeting cards, jewelry cases, makeup bags, ornaments and smaller stars and candles from him to name a few. Love, love love my Angel!In fact just now I got the mail and I received a mailing to claim a mini spray sample of the newest cologne AQUA CHIC. CHECK OUT WWW.MUGLER.COM and become a Circle Member
Drew P.
Steubenville, OH
If you want your perfume to make a statement, this is it. The smell is nearly indescribable, and people will have an extreme reaction to it, usually a positive one. The set is extremely beautiful and useful. Great packaging.
Zadry F.
Homestead, FL
This is my FAVORITE perfume of all time. I love wearing it on date night with the hubby. This is the type of perfume that people recognize immediately because of its unique scent. One of my favorite ingredients found in Angel? chocolate. That's right ladies part of what gives this perfume its enticing aroma is the combination of ingredients (notes) which include: bergamot, jasmine, honey, vanilla, chocolate and caramel.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
This is my FAVORITE perfume of all time. I love wearing it on date night with the BF. This is the type of perfume that people recognize immediately because of its unique scent. Like all perfumes, the scent might not be exactly the same on everyone or you just might not like the smell. So definitely try it on yourself (not a piece of paper) before you buy it. There are perfumes I have loved on samples but the scent is not the same when I wear it. I love just about anything from Thierry Mugler so give it or another scent a try.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I like this perfume. It is very pricey than most but worth it because a little goes a long way. I take advantage of sales when I can . CVS had buy one get one half off deal on all designer fragrances.. The Bottle 0.8 FL usually goes for about $70 dollars @ Macys and even Amazon.com but if you shop around when there are sales I managed to snag two bottles for the price of one . CVS sells it for 59.99 + Tax and with the buy one get one half off. I scored a great sale.
Influenster M.
What's your favorite fragrance by Thierry Mugler?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How would you describe this perfume?
donna s.
How many hours will it last? want to try this
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
I actually haven't smelled any that I liked. :/
Felicia S.
Buffalo, NY
Are you still able to go to the store and get your bottle refilled at a discounted rate?