Thierry Mugler Angel Gift Set For Women
Top Questions See all 52 Q&A
- "It is my signature scent and there isn't a single thing I don't adore about ALL of Thierry Mugler's Angel." in 9 reviews
- "This is terribly expensive and has a very strong smell... and a terrible smell at that." in 9 reviews
- "This was my favorite perfume when I was younger, and even though I've grown out of it, I still think it smells nice." in 8 reviews
- "i feel like I have been using this fragrance forever...My mom got into it about 10 years ago and I just grew up around the smell and would always put hers on...Then I started to buy it for myself and I try not to run out." in 7 reviews
- "I got my star over 10 years ago and it is still my all time fave scent and bottle." in 5 reviews
I use this as a carrier oil for my essential oils. I buy rollerballs off amazon to make my own rollerballs. You can add 2 drops peppermint 2 drops lavender to 10ml of this carrier oil in a rollerball and apply it to your temples and back of your neck for headaches and migraines. It works just like mygrastick, which you can find on amazon as well but it's $10 for a small rollerball of it, so much better to make your own.
I like to use lavender mixed with this on healing cuts and burns, once it's not longer an open wound they heal so much faster, try it and you will be amazed.
Works great as a massage oil as well, and you can use whatever essential oil you want to make yourself massage oils, just make sure you store any essential oil mixes in either glass or PET plastic, that is safe for essential oils (other plastics will deteriorate with essential oils)
This is scent free and stays liquid, which is why it is such a great carrier oil.
I've also used it alone (2 drops) for fly aways in my hair. I've used it alone for vaginal dryness. Rubbed into my feet to moisturize. A little peppermint oil and this rubbed into feet is really nice.
Use this oil to make your own vicks chest rub. That way you can get away from petroleum which is no good for your skin, and keep the harsh ingredients out and just use essential oils.
You can find all sorts of recipes online.
I am providing a chart to show dilution rates if you are using this as a carrier oil, it will show you how many drops of essential oil to use in a carrier oil.
Like all perfumes, the scent might not be exactly the same on everyone or you just might not like the smell. So definitely try it on yourself (not a piece of paper) before you buy it. There are perfumes I have loved on samples but the scent is not the same when I wear it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos