BY THIERRY MUGLER

Scent From Above For All Occasions Oriental/Spicy Moderate Strength Both Vibrant And Intoxicating, Angel Is Truly Scent From From Above. Blends Of Chocolate, Vanilla And Sandalwood Create This A Gorgeous Fragrance Wearable For All Occasions.&Nbsp; Fragrance Notes:&Nbsp; Chocolate, Citrus, Melon, Peach, Plum, Vanilla, Sandalwood And Musk. see more...

Jane T.
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
This is such a different scent! It's crisp and gets my attention whenever I smell it. I love having it in my collection! I first got a sample from a Sephora order and I knew it was something I NEEDED in full size. It has wonderful staying power and beautiful packaging.
Ashontee C.
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
I actually really love this perfume. It's not that pricy , and the smell is quite tantalizing. For me it last pretty much all day, I'm still on my first bottle of the perfume, but i'll definitely buy it again.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
I have loved this perfume since 1999! It was my ultimate favourite and the scent still catches me every time I smell it. It's a nice crisp romantic smell. Organic and flowery, definitely a good choice for a night on the town or after a nice hot bath.
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. It smells heavenly. Also it is long lasting. Highly recommended. Worth buying.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite perfume - couldn't live without it. Great price on Amazon!!Definitely my favourite perfume- couldn't live without it,A constant fragrant aroma،it is what has been described, multi-scent with good price. Highly recommended
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried Alien? Is it better?
Aguasanta G.
Aguasanta G.
How good is the aroma of this perfume?
Ana P.