BY THIERRY MUGLER

Scent From Above For All Occasions Oriental/Spicy Moderate Strength Both Vibrant And Intoxicating, Angel Is Truly Scent From From Above. Blends Of Chocolate, Vanilla And Sandalwood Create This A Gorgeous Fragrance Wearable For All Occasions.&Nbsp; Fragrance Notes:&Nbsp; Chocolate, Citrus, Melon, Peach, Plum, Vanilla, Sandalwood And Musk. see more...

Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
I actually really love this perfume. It's not that pricy , and the smell is quite tantalizing. For me it last pretty much all day, I'm still on my first bottle of the perfume, but i'll definitely buy it again.
Hina M.
Bronx, NY
Hi I gifted to my sister and she lived it:) it's smell is not too sharp :) and it's good for day and night wear both;) I really love those perfumes u can wear in day time and night time too :)
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite perfume - couldn't live without it. Great price on Amazon!!Definitely my favourite perfume- couldn't live without it,A constant fragrant aroma،it is what has been described, multi-scent with good price. Highly recommended
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. It smells heavenly. Also it is long lasting. Highly recommended. Worth buying.
Danielle P.
I have loved this perfume since 1999! It was my ultimate favourite and the scent still catches me every time I smell it. It's a nice crisp romantic smell. Organic and flowery, definitely a good choice for a night on the town or after a nice hot bath.
Aguasanta G.
How good is the aroma of this perfume?
Bridget C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried Alien? Is it better?
Ana P.