BY THIERRY MUGLER

Scent From Above For All Occasions Oriental/Spicy Moderate Strength Both Vibrant And Intoxicating, Angel Is Truly Scent From From Above. Blends Of Chocolate, Vanilla And Sandalwood Create This A Gorgeous Fragrance Wearable For All Occasions.&Nbsp; Fragrance Notes:&Nbsp; Chocolate, Citrus, Melon, Peach, Plum, Vanilla, Sandalwood And Musk. see more...

Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This smells like Heaven in a bottle. I have a really sensitive sense of smell for perfumes that are overpowering, this is the perfect scent between sexy & classy vs. Walking through the perfume department of Nordstrom. It's a tad expensive, but worth every penny 🖒
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
This is such a different scent! It's crisp and gets my attention whenever I smell it. I love having it in my collection! I first got a sample from a Sephora order and I knew it was something I NEEDED in full size. It has wonderful staying power and beautiful packaging.
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
I actually really love this perfume. It's not that pricy , and the smell is quite tantalizing. For me it last pretty much all day, I'm still on my first bottle of the perfume, but i'll definitely buy it again.
Cindy B.
Livonia, MI
This is my go to fragrance whenever I am going on a date or having a girls night out. The scent lingers and has great staying power. Beautiful packaging reminds me of Cinderella! A little pricey but always a winner.
Hina M.
Bronx, NY
Hi I gifted to my sister and she lived it:) it's smell is not too sharp :) and it's good for day and night wear both;) I really love those perfumes u can wear in day time and night time too :)
Bridget C.
I love Thierry Mugler scents. Angel was my first love. This scent is fun, sweet and spicy. It makes me want to dance and I feel beautiful when I'm wearing it.
Jacob v.
Fragancia que dura todo él día. Me encanta. Mi esposa me la obsequió y ahora cada vez que se me termina. Compro una nueva
Abbie P.
Henderson, KY
Too over powering. Smell reminded me of my Grandmas house. I do not recommend to anyone who wants something light.
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
is my favorite perfume has lasted me a lot and I love its aroma, makes me feel very lively and feminine at once
Rosanne F.
Kissimmee, FL
Weehehehuedfcnd d d d. D c d d. D d dnd. H dnd jx and DNA DNA DNA no snshs dnd DNA DNA donde jd did fnj h
Bridget C.
Has anyone tried Alien? Is it better?
Aguasanta G.
How good is the aroma of this perfume?
Ana P.