BY THIERRY MUGLER

Scent From Above For All Occasions Oriental/Spicy Moderate Strength Both Vibrant And Intoxicating, Angel Is Truly Scent From From Above. Blends Of Chocolate, Vanilla And Sandalwood Create This A Gorgeous Fragrance Wearable For All Occasions.&Nbsp; Fragrance Notes:&Nbsp; Chocolate, Citrus, Melon, Peach, Plum, Vanilla, Sandalwood And Musk. see more...

Abbie P.
Henderson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too over powering. Smell reminded me of my Grandmas house. I do not recommend to anyone who wants something light.
the whiskey b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have been using thierry mugler angel and angel innocent for 16 years, the scents are soooo amazing
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
This is such a different scent! It's crisp and gets my attention whenever I smell it. I love having it in my collection! I first got a sample from a Sephora order and I knew it was something I NEEDED in full size. It has wonderful staying power and beautiful packaging.
Cindy B.
Livonia, MI
This is my go to fragrance whenever I am going on a date or having a girls night out. The scent lingers and has great staying power. Beautiful packaging reminds me of Cinderella! A little pricey but always a winner.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells like Heaven in a bottle. I have a really sensitive sense of smell for perfumes that are overpowering, this is the perfect scent between sexy & classy vs. Walking through the perfume department of Nordstrom. It's a tad expensive, but worth every penny ūüĖí
Bridget C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Thierry Mugler scents. Angel was my first love. This scent is fun, sweet and spicy. It makes me want to dance and I feel beautiful when I'm wearing it.
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
is my favorite perfume has lasted me a lot and I love its aroma, makes me feel very lively and feminine at once
isailiz m.
Its amazing this product the smell is uff beautiful i love it !!!!! I love i like smell its like flower

Jacob v.
Fragancia que dura todo él día. Me encanta. Mi esposa me la obsequió y ahora cada vez que se me termina. Compro una nueva
Rosanne F.
Kissimmee, FL
Weehehehuedfcnd d d d. D c d d. D d dnd. H dnd jx and DNA DNA DNA no snshs dnd DNA DNA donde jd did fnj h
Aguasanta G.
How good is the aroma of this perfume?
Bridget C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried Alien? Is it better?
Ana P.