Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 3.4 oz

by Thierry Mugler

vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli, with lower notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums.

Do all women have a go to perfume they use? One that no matter how many new ones you try will always be your favorite? Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 3.4 oz
Start your review of Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 3.4 oz!
Product Highlights
“I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great everyday perfume or even just for special occasions. ” in 1 review
“It's my favorite perfume and so easy to get the refill bottle to poor into this one.” in 1 review
“It last all day and a little goes a long way. ” in 1 review
I've been wearing this perfume for almost 20 years, and STILL get compliments. It may not be for everyone (everything smells different on different people), but I've turned COUNTLESS friends and family members (and many, many strangers) on to this. I feel it's definitely more of a "cold weather" perfume, as it can be a little heavy in the warmer months. It's just so unique to other perfumes, and will always remain one of my favorites! 😊
Joliet, IL
Absolutely in love with this scent. I switch between Angel and Burberry but Angel is be far the best scent to have ever crossed my path. Have been using for over 10 years and I still get compliments and people walking up to me smelling me. Love that this is a parfum which makes its really stay on all night long. My jackets will pick up the scent and only when I wash it does it fade away.
Mt Washington, KY
Heaven in a (Beautiful) bottle!! Uniquely scented with notes of musk, vanilla, spice and even a slight chocolate note! It is my go to daily signature scent that I would not and could not live without!! I have tried other versions of the brand but keep going back to the original without fail. Angel Perfume By Thierry Mugler for Women 3.4oz Eau De Parfum Refill
St Simons Island
LOVE this scent! I’ve been wearing it for years! Love that it’s refillable! It’s a combo of floral, vanilla, citrus, musk and it smells amazing! One spray is all you need and it lasts a day. Everyone loves the smell and j get lots of compliments!
Boca Raton, FL
As the rules around fragrance changed and certain ingredients were outlawed, they had to reformulate Angel. When I first purchased it way way way back when I would have given it 10 Stars on a scale of 1 to 5 but some of the ingredients are missing and the scent has changed slightly now it's only a five out of five.
Virginia Beach
My signature scent. I've been wearing it for over 20 years. It mixes well with body chemistry. Smells yummy, lasta a long time. Even the mens smells divine. It's a bit pricey but, you don't need to spray a lot.
Detroit
This perfume maybe an acquired scent for many. This is a bold fragrance with lots of contrast. If you like a patchouli, or musk in your fragrance, you will love this uniquely smelling perfume. Also has amazing longevity, no need to reapply lasts all day. Top notes are bergamot, melon, coconut, mandarin orange, jasmine, cassis, cotton candy and pineapple; middle notes are caraway, nutmeg, honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose and red berries; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood, amber, musk, chocolate
Shirleysburg, PA
This is my favourite perfume. I can't say enough good things about it. At first, I wasn't a fan. It smelled almost powdery? I don't know how to explain. It was just off putting after the first spray. A few hours later, I got a whiff of something delicious and realized it was the perfume that had dried down. I can apply this in the morning and it will be just as strong the following day until I shower it off. The lasting power is insane. I think it is very pricey, but it is absolutely worth it. The bottles are beautiful and refillable! I think that's an amazing concept.
Oklahoma City
This is my all-time favorite perfume!!! The smell is captivating. It definitely stands out in a crowd. Heavy notes of patchouli and praline. This is a very sexy fragrance.
Mesa, AZ
The only perfume I will wear. Lasts long and smells like cotton candy on me. This fragrance isn’t meant for all as it depends on your chemical makeup of how it’ll smell.