BY THIERRY MUGLER

Vanilla, Sandalwood & Patchouli, with Lower Notes of Fresh Citrus, Melons, Peaches & Plums. see more...

• Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable have ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get this perfume for a cheap...4 Answers
Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable
  • "Most of the bottles are refillable and the scent lasts a very long time so you don't need much at all." in 3 reviews
  • "Bergamont, Vanilla, Chocolate, Dewberry, Caramel... a very unique blend of scents like all of Thierry Mugler's perfumes." in 3 reviews
  • "I got my first bottle and was over joyed then I noticed the bottle was slowly getting emptier and couldn't figure out why as one spray goes a long way." in 2 reviews
Kelsey D.
Waller, TX
Love at first sniff!!! I fell in love with this fragrance right off the bat. It's an "eau de perfume (parfum??)" so it's stronger than a "toilette". So if you are sensitive to strong scents this one probably isn't for you. But I love a scent that lasts all day and I always get compliments on this fragrance. Alien is also wonderful. I am hopeful that new scents will be available soon!! I'm addicted! Will buy forever ❤️
Natalie N.
Oh my this brings me back to Junior high days. This purfume is oh so very strong. One spray is too much, I think you can do with just half a spray. This purfume lasts all day - so no need to reapply. Too strong for me.
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
Love that it's refillable but sadly I dislike the scent. I tend to like a more mature perfume, however, this is overly musky and smells like grapefruit - a musty citrus smell. The perfume lasts very well but I find the scent to be overpowering & unbearable.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I bought this when it 1st came out, but it was before they changed the Design of the Bottle, the whole bottle design was a Star with a silver top like this one in the picture. Angel Perfume is designed for Women that is Older, like 60 and older. I wouldn't recommend for women that are in their 20s-45, or teenagers and younger. I didn't care for the scent, it had a musky smell and made me sick to my stomach because of how strong the perfume was. This is one of my least favorites. It would be a great gift for older women like I was talking about, if your grandma does wear perfume like this. Personally I wouldn't recommend it to my grandma either. Just being up front and honest, every review I do is my honest opinion. I'm a very outspoken person, but I have a sense of humor about it. Why not do a review that someone is going to enjoy reading, not boring and off the script. I'm not going to do a review and lie about a product that isn't up to par. I have a Blog on Facebook, called Real Talk Beauty Blogger, soon I will have videos going. But anyways, hope everyone enjoyed this review and have a great product Day!!!!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I adore the refillable Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray bottles. This was one of my first 'designer fragrances' and I still love it. I really love the fact that the brand has refill stations at Macy's and some Sephora locations, so that you do not have to pay full price again for another bottle. Its genius, and I really wish all fragrance brands did that! The scent is more suitable for fall and winter, because its very heavy, with chocolatey, caramel and musk notes. It almost makes the wearer smell like a scrumptious dessert. So yummy!
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I only wear it on special occasions because it is really expensive. It has more of an "adult" scent to it. Almost has a sensual, musky smell to it. Its extremely long lasting and anytime I wear this -- I always get asked what I'm wearing because it smells so good! The first time I wore this my boyfriend couldn't get over how great it smelled. He loves this scent.
Regina D.
Wilmington, DE
I love this fragrance because it's so unique. I've never smelled anything like it, and whenever I wear it I always get compliments. It's sweet without being sugary, and yet it's a bit powdery. This fragrance is a love it or hate it scent, though, and I very much recommend smelling it on yourself before buying it. It smells very different on everyone.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
Angel is a very polarizing fragrance, but that's what makes it so great. If it works for you then it really works for you. Most of the bottles are refillable and the scent lasts a very long time so you don't need much at all. This was probably the first gourmand fragrance and it is still a best seller even after all these years.

If you like sweet scents with a dark side then definitely check this fragrance out.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I can't put my finger on it but there is something about this scent that I just don't like. I guess it reminds me of something that would be found hanging out in my grandmother's home. Not something good for a young woman to wear. Not good for me but probably great for a woman in her 50's+.
Kimberly C.
Angel is my absolute favorite perfume. A little pricey but if you purchase the refillable bottle you can refill for half the cost which makes a high end perfume afforable for every one. I have been using Angel for 7 years now and the shower gel too. I recommend highly
Blair M.
King, NC
Does anyone know where I can get this perfume for a cheaper price then at department stores?
Carolina K.