Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Sian S.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Intriguing Fragrance. Casual Scent. Moderate Strength. Oriental/spicy Since 1992, Angel from Thierry Mugler has provided women with an intriguing fragrance that is filled with possibilities.  Its vanilla, sandalwood and patchouli scent is mixed with a number of fruit fragrances, including peach and melon, to give you the right perfume for your next daytime adventure.  It s the perfect fragrance to go with your favorite outfit, allowing you to smell and look fabulous for your upcoming day on the town with your family and friends. see more...

• Am I paying for the bottle or the perfume?1 Answers
Claudia H.
The first time i bought this perfume because i love the packaging, with star bottle and then the fragrance smells good, especially after you spray and let it for a while, would be much better smell & it last long even still on clothes after wash it
monica l.
Another one of my standards. You will only need a touch of his because it is very strong and powerful. The star that it comes in is beautiful but I never had any luck refilling it when the refillable verision was bought. I highly recommend this fragrance!!!
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS
This is definitely a long lasting, unique scent! I love the packaging and how the scent evolves throughout the day. I sprayed some on before work and 10 hours later, I can still smell it!
Kelli S.
Byron, IL
Ah-MAZING!!! Love love love this scent. Honestly I can't say enough good stuff about it. Although I use different products, this is the one I always come back to.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
I love this perfume!!! It smells so sweet yet sophisticated. It gives you a unique warm sweet smell where it's not overpowering. I would definitely recommend!
Marina R.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE THIS PERFUME IT'S LONG LASTING NOT VERY STRONG JUST PERFECT. BEEN WEARING IT FOR YEARS. WOULD RECOMMAND EVERYONE ATLEAST TRYING IT.
amber h.
Lancaster, OH
The smell is amazing and long lasting! I would absolutely recommend buying! Also I really liked the packaging and thought it was unique.
hafiza k.
Cypress, TX
Good perfume I like it even though couldn't find any real difference between this and alien, both coming from the same brand.
Kennidi C.
Greeley, CO
I don't love it and I don't hate it. I wish it had a more sweet smell instead.
Sofia H.
I just love the smell of this perfume!!
Kennidi C.
Greeley, CO
Am I paying for the bottle or the perfume?