BY THIERRY MUGLER

Angel By Thierry Mugler Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 Oz For Women see more...

Victoria O.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love, love, love this perfume! The smell is sweet and strong but it lasts all day. I love the fact that it's refillable and only costs $70 per refill. It has musky and sweet notes to it. Every time I wear it out I get great compliments from it! I highly recommend it. Get the gift set. The smell lasts even longer when you layer it with the lotion
Nneka I.
Fort myers, FL
Amazing smell, got it for my birthday because I was always using my mothers'. I use this almost everyday because the smell is just amazing,
Amanda W.
Auburn, AL
It's very strong and kind of musky, almost masculine in my opinion. I loved it at first but it's just a little too loud for me.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Another very unique scent, like Alien. I actually think this one might be more feminine. It has incredible lasting power.
Sam K.
You either love this or you hate it. Luckily my boyfriend loves it as much as I do so I can spray it in the house and he's not bothered. My mom, however, hates so I don't wear it when I see her.

It's a pricey product but the Mugler website is great and sends Angels free perks if you add the code from your products to your account. I have a collection of TM perfumes and each is very unique and special.