BY THIERRY MUGLER

Vanilla, Sandalwood & Patchouli, with Lower Notes of Fresh Citrus, Melons, Peaches & Plums. see more...

Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "It's not my favorite scent when I smell it in the bottle, but I like how it smells on me." in 1 review
  • "Lasts for a long time after you initially spray it on." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing on everyone!" in 1 review
  • "The body cream and shower gel are also my favorites." in 1 review
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Angel is my all time FAVORITE fragrance. I love the notes of vanilla, caramel and patchouli! The scent is very long lasting and its so veyr pleasant!!

Key Notes Include:
Bergamot, Hedione, Helional, Honey, Dewberry, Red Berries, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli, Chocolate, Coumarin.
Rochelle S.
Euclid, OH
Angel is my all time FAVORITE fragrance. I love the notes of vanilla, caramel and patchouli! The body cream and shower gel are also my favorites. It is very long lasting.
Notes:
Heather C.
Parma, OH
This has such a unique smell. Vanilla and spices. Very sensual. Lasts for a long time after you initially spray it on. No reapplication necessary. Comparably priced to other designer perfumes.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
This is the longest lasting fragrance I have ever used. I sprayed it on and at the end of the day the room I sprayed it in still smelled like it. For me, it smells like warm toasted vanilla. I think it's a little bit overwhelming. A little bit goes a long way!!
Kiera S.
Rock Hill, SC
I don't think anything will ever replace this as my all time favorite. It seems to smell slightly different on certain people but it's the one scent I wear that people ask about.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
I find it to be a little strong, but it smells ok... I feel like even if I liked the smell it wouldn't matter because the scent wears off within a couple of hours.
Leeann P.
I have a good sized sample of this that I use occasionally. It's not my favorite scent when I smell it in the bottle, but I like how it smells on me. Go check it out!
Barbie O.
Bronx, NY
I did not like it very much I have since February with him and I do not used it I have nothing find but I do not like it very much the smell is sober and strong
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
I love this perfume. It smells amazing on everyone! It's conveniently for sale in almost every store including Walmart and CVS.
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
This perfume was gifted to me recently and the scent has a different smell, it's not bad but not a usual scent. But it is good.
Sheri C.
Do you like this smell? describe it?
Cassie D.