BY THIERRY MUGLER

Vanilla, Sandalwood Patchouli, with Lower Notes of Fresh Citrus, Melons, Peaches Plums. see more...

Jamie Shatzer F.
Amazing scent!  I love how it lasts all day long.  I haven't gotten any in about a year, just because I wore it all the time and needed a change, but I'm sure I will go back to it very soon.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
Had this perfume quite some time ago and grew tired of the smell, nothing bad but after a while it just gets old and I would rather get a different one...
Kris c.
I absolutely love smelling this on others! On me the perfume just doesn't agree. I've found that Bond no. 9 Nuits de Noho smells like Angel on me.
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this perfume it smells great I love it and the scent lasts all day i can even smell it on my clothes the next day still