Thierry Mugler ANGEL Eau De Parfum Refill Bottle uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Delight your senses with ANGEL Eau de Parfum, a new creation inspired by the childhood memories of Thierry Mugler. Be captivated by this unique perfume for women, available in a refill bottle that lets you replenish your Star, so that you need never be without ANGEL.
An oriental gourmand with three polarizing yet complementary facets that explore the memories and imagination to paint a portrait of the multi-dimensional woman.

Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Siento que soy yo en un frasco. Dulce y fuerte será la descripción con mis palabras. Este perfume tiene personalidad y carácter. Es ideal para salidas especiales aunque yo lo llevo todo el tiempo; se impregna en la piel, la ropa, el pelo. Es el perfume ideal!
Amanda L.
Gosh I absolutely love love love the scent of this perfume its way better than any alternatives and it has the best scent that last for a long time and were i purchased this was at jcpennys I haven't seen it at anymore stores and its so worth it! The price you pay for this is definitely worth every cent.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Love, love, love the THIERRY MUGLER Angel Eau de Parfum! The scent is my go-to fall and winter fragrance and I love it even more because there are refill stations called "The Source" at select Sephora and Macy's locations. From the Thierry Mugler website: One Thierry Mugler refill (Angel & Alien) is performed every 7 seconds, 383 tons of waste are spared each year, and 2,300,000 bottles and cases are saved each year.
Bahar Y.
First of all I love Angel and have been using everyday for about 10 years. The original bottles are perfect but, refills are terrible. When you buy this refillable bottle it's the same Angel parfume but, when you have it refilled, which I did at Macy's btw, it's not as durable as the original. I don't know why but, I kind of felt like they gave me a very cheap blue colored Angel scented water!! Never will buy those refillable bottles, so unnecessary.
Ginny v.
Angel has been my favorite perfume for over the last 10 years. I always love getting it as a gift from my husband because I never get tired of wearing it. Anywhere I go I get complimented that I smell good even when I don't smell it on myself. It isn't an over bearing scent like a lot of womens perfumes. If you are looking for something new to wear I would say try this one for sure.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Angel has been my go-to perfume for years. Every time I wear it I never fail to get compliments and they usually know the scent as well. Love the refill but have not been able to find it lately. I did hear that they will now refill in Ulta so that is my next stop when next I need it. Love the bottle & the scent and be aware that this perfume smells differently on everyone.
teri j.
New York, ['', '', '']
5 stars 5 stars 5 stars !!!! i smelled this the first time in a lloyd and taylor around mothers day i bought it for my mom and decided last minute that it had to be mine and i bought her something else thats how good it smells!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
This fragrance smells so good. It's very unique. It's sweet and musky but in a very clean way. Every Thierry Miglaer scent is very different than anything I have every tried. They are all very unique but this one is very nice.
Tracy S.
Lindsay, TX
This is a great fragrance for those who cannot wear florals...I do not wear floral scents because my chemistry turns a lot of them rancid. I wear angel throughout the year and get more compliments than with any other. It is a very heavy fragrance, but a little goes a long way. the key is "less is more"
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I tried Angel but this is a fragrance that doesn't fit my fragrance personality. I tried numerous times to incorporate this fragrance as apart of my life but I cant. The extreme musk and woody base notes is too much for me. and the Base of the fragrance exudes my personality
Mimi M.
Has anyone seen this cheaper.