Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Refill uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Angel By Thierry Mugler Eau De Parfum Refill 3, 4 Oz For Women see more...

Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siento que soy yo en un frasco. Dulce y fuerte será la descripción con mis palabras. Este perfume tiene personalidad y carácter. Es ideal para salidas especiales aunque yo lo llevo todo el tiempo; se impregna en la piel, la ropa, el pelo. Es el perfume ideal!
Cristina R.
I like the Angel perfume. I feel that the refillable bottle does not have the same formula as the original one. It is not as durable also
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
This perfume is such as classic! This has a very sweet smell, and may be overpowering to some. I personally like sweeter scents and love that you can just one or two sprays and smell great the whole day.
Tracy S.
Lindsay, TX
This is a great fragrance for those who cannot wear florals...I do not wear floral scents because my chemistry turns a lot of them rancid. I wear angel throughout the year and get more compliments than with any other. It is a very heavy fragrance, but a little goes a long way. the key is "less is more"
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
I think this smells horrible!! I can't wear it at all!! Alien by this brand is my favorite fragrance ever! But this is so unflattering for a woman but I know plenty of women that wear it. No clue why!
Barbara L.
Pflugerville, Tx
I heard so many great things about this perfume so I decided to try it. Didn't smell great in the bottle but perfume tends to smell different on everyone so I tried it anyway. Big mistake. Not flattering at all!
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
I have been using this scent every winter for probably 15 years. It smells different on than when you spray it in the air, and it smells different on everyone
Heidi I.
GARDEN CITY, MI
I really hate the scent of this perfume. It smells cheap, even though its not. It's just not for me at all!
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
This has been one of the best bottle designs that has been on the market for a number of years now. My issue with this fragrance, is that it is way to strong, and can be nauseating. A little goes a very long way, and last all day. Most people just don't use a little of it.
Ginny v.
Angel has been my favorite perfume for over the last 10 years. I always love getting it as a gift from my husband because I never get tired of wearing it. Anywhere I go I get complimented that I smell good even when I don't smell it on myself. It isn't an over bearing scent like a lot of womens perfumes. If you are looking for something new to wear I would say try this one for sure.
Mimi M.
Has anyone seen this cheaper.