Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum Refill uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Angel By Thierry Mugler Eau De Parfum Refill 3, 4 Oz For Women see more...

Bahar Y.
Bahar Y.
First of all I love Angel and have been using everyday for about 10 years. The original bottles are perfect but, refills are terrible. When you buy this refillable bottle it's the same Angel parfume but, when you have it refilled, which I did at Macy's btw, it's not as durable as the original. I don't know why but, I kind of felt like they gave me a very cheap blue colored Angel scented water!! Never will buy those refillable bottles, so unnecessary.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siento que soy yo en un frasco. Dulce y fuerte será la descripción con mis palabras. Este perfume tiene personalidad y carácter. Es ideal para salidas especiales aunque yo lo llevo todo el tiempo; se impregna en la piel, la ropa, el pelo. Es el perfume ideal!
Sendi C.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
This has been one of the best bottle designs that has been on the market for a number of years now. My issue with this fragrance, is that it is way to strong, and can be nauseating. A little goes a very long way, and last all day. Most people just don't use a little of it.
Heidi I.
Heidi I.
Garden City, MI
I really hate the scent of this perfume. It smells cheap, even though its not. It's just not for me at all!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
I have been using this scent every winter for probably 15 years. It smells different on than when you spray it in the air, and it smells different on everyone
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Pflugerville, Tx
I heard so many great things about this perfume so I decided to try it. Didn't smell great in the bottle but perfume tends to smell different on everyone so I tried it anyway. Big mistake. Not flattering at all!
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
I think this smells horrible!! I can't wear it at all!! Alien by this brand is my favorite fragrance ever! But this is so unflattering for a woman but I know plenty of women that wear it. No clue why!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Lindsay, TX
This is a great fragrance for those who cannot wear florals...I do not wear floral scents because my chemistry turns a lot of them rancid. I wear angel throughout the year and get more compliments than with any other. It is a very heavy fragrance, but a little goes a long way. the key is "less is more"
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
This perfume is such as classic! This has a very sweet smell, and may be overpowering to some. I personally like sweeter scents and love that you can just one or two sprays and smell great the whole day.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Angel has been my go-to perfume for years. Every time I wear it I never fail to get compliments and they usually know the scent as well. Love the refill but have not been able to find it lately. I did hear that they will now refill in Ulta so that is my next stop when next I need it. Love the bottle & the scent and be aware that this perfume smells differently on everyone.
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Has anyone seen this cheaper.