BY THIERRY MUGLER

Thierry Mugler Angel Coffret of Minis Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Alyssa Kayla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Angel has become my favorite fragrance for the winter months, but I feel like it doesn't last long on me. I love having multiple so I can always reapply when I think I need a pick-me-up.
Mona A.
Angel is very strong and special scent. It is very popular but it is not in the list of my favourites because of the way it stays in my skin. It is very strong when I aply it but it changes and fades during the day. Regardless, I still find that it is a fragance with a very strong personality and people will ask about it when they get near you.
Sophie B.
England, UK
Very strong scent but doesn't seem to last long in comparison to other similar fragrances around. The price point is fair in comparison to others. The packaging is beautiful and unique to the brand which is always fun and interesting. I would recommend or buy this as a gift.