Thierry Mugler ANGEL by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

Thierry Mugler ANGEL by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Created by the design house of Thierry Mugler in 1992 Angel is classified as a refreshing oriental woody fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of vanilla sandalwood and patchouli, Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus melons peaches and plums, see more...

Thierry Mugler ANGEL by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Thierry Mugler ANGEL by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Alaine W.
Alaine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample and now I neeeeeeeed a full size bottle. I love vanilla and woodsy, spicy scents. It's like this was made just for me. Very strongly scented. A little goes a long way. I like that though. I don't want to have to touch up my perfume throughout the day so I can smell it. Just don't bathe in it and you're good.
Carol O.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This perfume is one of my favorites - but be warned- its scent is VERY powerful, so a little goes a long way. It's also not great for people with sensitive noses, there are a lot of scents wrapped up in this tiny bottle. My aunt tends to sneeze whenever she smells this in a store!
Sharon A.
Sharon A.
I have the full size bottle of this and I loooove it!! It has such a sweet smelling scent that's different from the rest. When someone is wearing it, I can instantly tell that it's Angel. It has a very strong and long lasting scent. I would definitely recommend this!! :)