Thierry Mugler Angel 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle uploaded by Amy G.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Angel, the first perfume by Thierry Mugler, evokes the emotion of tender childhood memories together with a sense of dreamlike infinity.Angel, which launched a new fragrance category called the "oriental gourmands," seduces us with angelic flavors found deep within the heart of our memories, as well as sensual and passionate notes. Notes: Bergamot, Hedione, Helional, Honey, Dewberry, Red Berries, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli, Chocolate, Coumarin. Style: Pure. Soft. Innocent.To refill the Shooting Star Bottle, follow these simple instructions: Step 1. Pull the star cap off of the bottleStep 2. Unscrew the nozzle insideStep 3. Place the funnel into the hole at the top of the bottleStep 4. Pour the refill bottle into the refillable bottleStep 5. Replace the nozzle, and cap making sure that the cap "clicks" into place. see more...

• Thierry Mugler Angel 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle D...2 Answers
  • Anyone describe the scent for me?1 Answers
Julia  S.
Athens, OH
Absolutely love this perfume! The smell is very distinct and every time I smell someone wearing it, I always know exactly what it is! The smell is not over powering and is truly a signature scent if you are looking for an everyday perfume! Definitely a must buy!
Kim B.
Angel is one of the best perfumes ever made in my opinion. I was so scared and reluctant to try this for the first time but once I committed and jumped in I love it it is a new favorite! Leave it just how it is!
Sobeida D.
Coram, NY
This is a lovely clean scent, my sister have used this for years, I wish she didn't as I would love for this to be my personal scent. It is pricey but well worth it as he scent last all day long
Heather C.
Union, NJ
Long lasting scent that is my go-to! Great for all occasions. Tip: Fragrance travels up so apply to areas like ankles and it will last even longer!
Amy B.
This perfume is sweet and very strong smelling, This perfume is long lasting and not many perfumes are that way!!!
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC
Love love love this perfume... I only wear this perfume once in a great while but definitely love this perfume...
Kalynn J.
Howell, MI
This is amazing. It's the type of perfume that you smell and recognize immediately. It's so unique.
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is such a rich scent I love it . I've been buying angel for years now . I always buy it Macy's
Julie S.
Gloucester, MA
My newest fav. I wear daily..love!!! Have 2 travel sizes too to have on the go or keep in purse!
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
LOVE ANGEL! Anybody who's ever tried this scent knows it's one of the best out there. I bought mine at Nordstrom and it's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. Lasts all day long and even night . Highly recommend!
Daphne W.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Anyone describe the scent for me?