Thierry Mugler Angel 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle uploaded by Amy G.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Angel, the first perfume by Thierry Mugler, evokes the emotion of tender childhood memories together with a sense of dreamlike infinity.Angel, which launched a new fragrance category called the "oriental gourmands," seduces us with angelic flavors found deep within the heart of our memories, as well as sensual and passionate notes. Notes: Bergamot, Hedione, Helional, Honey, Dewberry, Red Berries, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli, Chocolate, Coumarin. Style: Pure. Soft. Innocent.To refill the Shooting Star Bottle, follow these simple instructions: Step 1. Pull the star cap off of the bottleStep 2. Unscrew the nozzle insideStep 3. Place the funnel into the hole at the top of the bottleStep 4. Pour the refill bottle into the refillable bottleStep 5. Replace the nozzle, and cap making sure that the cap "clicks" into place. see more...

• Thierry Mugler Angel 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle D...2 Answers
  • Anyone describe the scent for me?1 Answers
Danielle B.
This fragrance is very unique. I can't exactly pin down what it smells like but when I first spritzed it, it reminded me of lime juice? Very random. Anyways, it's not a bad scent, just think it's a bit eccentric and it there!
Amy G.
This is such a sexy, unique fragrance. It has notes of chocolate, vanilla , carmel,berries, honey, and the main one Bergamot. You either love it or hate it , its that unique no flower notes, I have been wearing this for years and people still ask me what it is and say they never heard of it, I like the mysteriousand uniqueness of this wonderful perfume.
Sarah B.
This perfume gives me life. It smells absolutely amazing. The packaging is pretty but simple. The fragrance lasts throughout the day as well. It seems to last longer than other brands too. I'd suggest to test this fragrance on your skin before you buy it to make sure it mixes well with your body chemistry. You won't be disappointed.
Ji B.
Genuinely heaven in a bottle (or angel, rather). I bought this at Macy's immediately after using a few sprays from a friend's bottle. It's definitely something I would test in-store before purchasing, as it tends to smell different on everyone like many other perfumes. Definitely in my top two favorite scents.
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
If you have never owned Angel at least once in your life, you should. It is a very sultry fragrance, embodying all that a woman can be. It's notes of patchouli and chocolate are sure to get a mans attention and make them trail after you. One little dab will do ya - it's a full bodied fragrance.
Ammie R.
I love this perfume. I have allergies and this is the only perfume that I can wear. It is made from fruit extract and not flowers, so it doesn't bother allergies. I will definitely be purchasing again when mine runs out. I recommend to everyone.
Alison H.
I first smelled this perfume years ago. It's so unique! It's smells kind of floral but musky at the same time. I was happy to see department store carrying it a year or so ago. It's perfect for both daytime and nighttime/date night
Reaghan N.
Dallas, TX
Fantastic scent. I highly prefer this over the "Alien" scent. I received this scent in a magazine and automatically fell in love. I had to have it! I went to Sephora and bought it. Scent lasts and is well worth the money
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I love this perfume! Reminds me of caramel and vanilla. Quite pleasing to me personally. I got a sample from Sephora and had to go back days later to purchase the bottle. It's a popular fragrance loved by many.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
I've gotten so many people hooked on this scent! It is so unique and addicting. I've used it for years. I purchased mine at Nordstrom during the event where you can have your bottle personalized. Great gift! I appreciate that I can take my bottle in to be refilled.
Daphne W.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Anyone describe the scent for me?