THIERRY MUGLER Amen Eau de Toilette Refill Spray uploaded by Frankie A.THIERRY MUGLER Amen Eau de Toilette Refill Spray uploaded by Frankie A.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Ana S.
Montezuma, NM
I really like the smell of this perfume! It's light but lasts the whole day long! Everyone always asks what it is
Yu C.
Omaha, NE
The smell is great with very nice packaging, would purchase again in the further
Frankie A.
If I could give 6 stars, I definitely would! This cologne is amazing! I use it for myself even though its for men. It lasts ALL DAY and I ALWAYS get questions from people asking me what it is. The scent is like chocolate, vanilla and musk.  The rubber flask is so innovative. The $88 refill is so worth it. Only need to spray it once or twice. the 100ml is better value. It lasts so long. another great thing is that it's not super strong. you can smell it, but it doesn't overpower your nose. (I find that ideal for those like myself who have allergies) I Totally recommend this. Such a great cologne for anyone. I've used mine so much I'm nearly due for another refill.
Faigy K.
Toronto, Ontario
This is the nicest cologne for men. The scent is chocolate and vanilla. It is great value for the money.