BY THIERRY MUGLER #26 in Fragrance for Her

Amber, Vanilla, Orange Blossom, Woods see more...

• How do I know if I bought a refillable bottle?2 Answers
  • I keep seeing the large sized bottle for around $60 on websites. ...1 Answers
  • Is the smell old-ladyish? I like the sell but it worries me! 4 Answers
Thierry Mugler Alien Women's Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "The scent lasts all day and even (pleasantly) transfers to things like your pillow." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get complimented on it." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and has been the best long-lasting perfume that I have ever worn!" in 1 review
  • "It smells absolutely amazing on her!!!" in 1 review
  • "This is a nice floral scent but it's not something I would want to wear all the time.I feel that it's too musky for me and prefer other perfumes. " in 1 review
X H.
OMG! I love high end designer fragrances. I no longer spend my money on drug store perfumes that have no lasting power, projection, or uniqueness.  Once I started looking for designer fragrances that spoke to me, this was one that I HAD to buy.  You're either an Alien gal or an Angel gal; you really can't be both! lol This smell is unique, warm, and deep.  It is what you wear when you don't want a "ordinary" smell. I have the largest refillable size, and I take it to my local department store to get refilled when I'm out! #AMAZING.  Thierry Mugler Alien by Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
Alien is an unexpected and unique fragrance. It's one that when you pick it up in a room it is unmistakable. It's complex in nature with some warm and floral notes. I am a consistent lover of all things Jasmine and this fragrance delivers Jasmine. It's not for everyone, or every body chemistry, so I'd give it a spritz before purchasing. It's been consistently in my fragrance line up for the past 4 years though.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
When it comes to perfume the French do it best! This is a great one from Thierry Mugler though it's not my favorite. I actually prefer Muse and Angel a bit more. Alien and I have a love hate relationship. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it just a miss for me. First off the scent profile to me doesn't smell as described. I don't smell very much orange blossom or woodsy notes. If I had to describe it I do detect the amber as well as some florals but for some reason I also pick up some type of sweet mint may (be spearmint?) mint and it's one of those things that when you smell it you just can't un-smell it and every time I take a whiff this mintyness just dominates. Aside from the mint which no one else seems to detect but me it kind of reminds me of fabric softener. Like a soft clean cottony scent. May be I'm just crazy lol
Bailey A.
After asking my aunt what fragrance she was wearing about five times on different occasions, and getting the same answer every time “Alien!” I gave in and had to get it for myself and I do not regret it one bit!! You only need one spray and it last all day! This is definitely the most long lasting fragrance I’ve ever worn and I can’t stop wearing it! Love love love!
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
This has been my go to perfume for the last 5 years. I get the refillable bottle and if you take it to Macy’s they’ll refill for you. I get compliments quite literally every time I wear it. I would describe it as a more deep sensual smell. It’s not necessarily a light floral everyday scent that I think most women would reach for. I certainly do though!
Heather F.
I got this as a gift a few Christmas's ago, and fell in love with the scent. It has quickly become a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this perfume!  Wish it came in a splash too!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I discovered this perfume years ago and immediately fell in love with it. I think Alien is a very appropriate name for it. It's so unique that you can really pick it out of a crowd. And who doesn't want to have their own signature scent instead of wearing the same old stuff everyone else wears? Unfortunately in recent years I've developed a sensitivity to perfumes and this is a little too much for me to wear on a daily basis but I still absolutely love it. Just remember, a little goes a long way!
f³ -.
I’m obsessed with the smell of this perfume. Its fruity and strong but not over powering. Thierry Mugler Alien Women's Eau de Parfum SprayIt’s long lasting and it’s definitely a signature of mine. It’s pricy but worth it, especially because you can refill this fragrance at department stores like Nordstrom!
Danielle N.
This is one of my favorite perfumes! It smells so good on my skin and clothes. It also lastly all day for me. I would totally recommend this if you are willing to spend the money. It is pricey but it is worth it. I almost done with my bottle and I am going to have to buy another one!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
It's an alright scent, my sister seems to really like it so I gave her the rest of the sample size I got. I wanted to like it since so many other people do and the bottle is so pretty but I can't get past the fact that it just smells like dish soap.
Victoria K.
How long does this scent last when wearing it?
Al C.
Lee, MA
Is the smell old-ladyish? I like the sell but it worries me!
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
How do I know if I bought a refillable bottle?
Becky S.
Waycross, GA
I would love to try this. It seems like something I would like.
Rachael W.
Boca Raton, FL
I keep seeing the large sized bottle for around $60 on websites. I know these are refillable and the original price is $120, but has anyone taken the chance on the $60 bottle and had a good or bad experience?