BY THIERRY MUGLER #22 in Perfume for Her

Amber, Vanilla, Orange Blossom, Woods see more...

• how would you describe the scent of the perfume?3 Answers
  • Does this scent last after applying it? Xx1 Answers
  • How do I know if I bought a refillable bottle?2 Answers
Thierry Mugler Alien Women's Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "The scent lasts all day and even (pleasantly) transfers to things like your pillow." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get complimented on it." in 1 review
  • "It smells absolutely amazing on her!!!" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and has been the best long-lasting perfume that I have ever worn!" in 1 review
  • "This is a nice floral scent but it's not something I would want to wear all the time.I feel that it's too musky for me and prefer other perfumes. " in 1 review
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
I love this perfume! First of all, I tried this out because of the name, but ended up loving the scent. I got a travel spritzer thing for Xmas and I used it up pretty quickly. It has a nice deep smell, but I wouldn’t say it’s over the top feminine. It’s actually a pretty neutral scent that both men and women could comfortably wear. When I wore this, both my guy and girl friends wanted to know what it was! I let them all try it on and they all really liked it. I’d say it’s more of a winter scent, just because it smells more like a night out, rather than a bright sunny day. But the main thing about this perfume START READING HERE THIS IS IMPORTANT: their items come with a registration code that you can type in online. I had no clue what would happen, but months later I got this fancy box with a travel size lotion of Alien. It’s a great marketing strategy that I think is SUPER cute and awesome. If you buy any of these products you should definitely register your code and get something free. It might take a few months, but it’s a great little extra thing you get.
X H.
Evansville
OMG! I love high end designer fragrances. I no longer spend my money on drug store perfumes that have no lasting power, projection, or uniqueness.  Once I started looking for designer fragrances that spoke to me, this was one that I HAD to buy.  You're either an Alien gal or an Angel gal; you really can't be both! lol This smell is unique, warm, and deep.  It is what you wear when you don't want a "ordinary" smell. I have the largest refillable size, and I take it to my local department store to get refilled when I'm out! #AMAZING.  Thierry Mugler Alien by Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
When it comes to perfume the French do it best! This is a great one from Thierry Mugler though it's not my favorite. I actually prefer Muse and Angel a bit more. Alien and I have a love hate relationship. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it just a miss for me. First off the scent profile to me doesn't smell as described. I don't smell very much orange blossom or woodsy notes. If I had to describe it I do detect the amber as well as some florals but for some reason I also pick up some type of sweet mint may (be spearmint?) mint and it's one of those things that when you smell it you just can't un-smell it and every time I take a whiff this mintyness just dominates. Aside from the mint which no one else seems to detect but me it kind of reminds me of fabric softener. Like a soft clean cottony scent. May be I'm just crazy lol
Bailey A.
Alexandria
After asking my aunt what fragrance she was wearing about five times on different occasions, and getting the same answer every time “Alien!” I gave in and had to get it for myself and I do not regret it one bit!! You only need one spray and it last all day! This is definitely the most long lasting fragrance I’ve ever worn and I can’t stop wearing it! Love love love!
Kelly j.
One of my favorite scents of all time. It is strong at first, until it settles in about 5 minutes the scent begins to change. The chameleon of perfumes because throughout the day the scent changes, but always smells heavenly..very warm smelling and it has vanilla tones.
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
This has been my go to perfume for the last 5 years. I get the refillable bottle and if you take it to Macy’s they’ll refill for you. I get compliments quite literally every time I wear it. I would describe it as a more deep sensual smell. It’s not necessarily a light floral everyday scent that I think most women would reach for. I certainly do though!
Heather F.
I got this as a gift a few Christmas's ago, and fell in love with the scent. It has quickly become a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this perfume!  Wish it came in a splash too!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I just smelled this for the first time today and it is amazing! I really don’t know how to the scent. Kind of powdery, a little floral, a little ambery, a little musky. Not too deep and not too floral. I love everything about the design of this bottle. It looks very alien-ish. And the purple and the writing on it is awesome. .5 oz will run you $49.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I discovered this perfume years ago and immediately fell in love with it. I think Alien is a very appropriate name for it. It's so unique that you can really pick it out of a crowd. And who doesn't want to have their own signature scent instead of wearing the same old stuff everyone else wears? Unfortunately in recent years I've developed a sensitivity to perfumes and this is a little too much for me to wear on a daily basis but I still absolutely love it. Just remember, a little goes a long way!
Abby C.
Wheeling
This is one of my TOP perfumes! Wear this and you’ll definitely stand out. I feel that it’s perfect for any season but more of a night/special occasion fragrance. Smells floral but also somewhat sweet. The dry down smells very fresh to me. It’s a very distinct scent and once you smell it you’ll know if someone else is wearing it.
Victoria K.
How long does this scent last when wearing it?
Al C.
Lee, MA
Is the smell old-ladyish? I like the sell but it worries me!
Jamelia U.
Scarborough
how would you describe the scent of the perfume?
Becky S.
Waycross, GA
I would love to try this. It seems like something I would like.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
How do I know if I bought a refillable bottle?