BY THIERRY MUGLER

Amber, Vanilla, Orange Blossom, Woods. see more...

• "I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone and everyone!!!" in 1 review
Paulina C.
The smell is very unique. Not floraly or clean. More of a musky scent with a twist. It lasts fairly long on me. I have gone through a whole bottle, i might repurchase again. The bottle looks very pretty on my vanity. Smell good on me but smells bad on other depends on your body chemistry, give it a whif.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
I actually was introduced to this sent in my sephora perfume sample box that my brother got me for Christmas. That box had some amazing choices to choose from and this was differently one of my top 3 sent. I ended up purchasing this one out of the box and actually got a great deal because the box was $60 and the perfume values at $80.00. I am almost out of the sent so i will have to go back and purchase another bottle soon. I love it and its a great sent to wear at night and for the fall.
Trish K.
Orlando, FL
This was bought by accident. While attempting to buy Alien(the perfume in dark purple bottle) this is the one that was received. It is not quite there seems like something is missing . The smell is far below the other one.
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
LOVE! I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone and everyone!!! Trust me on this one!
Mai R.
Loved this scent when I tested it but I find it overpowering when worn. It lasts very well but gives me a headache. I keep it in my bedside table because I find hints of it are quite nice but I can't tolerate wearing it
Karen Y.
Guatire, Miranda
Me encantaaaaa!!! de verdad es unos de mis perfumes favoritos!! su aroma es muy rico y permanece en tu ropa por mucho tiempo!
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Linda embalagem.. Gostaria de conhecer melhor.. Para eu avaliar novamente.. Deve ser muito bom.. Espero um dia receber..