Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Sublime

by Thierry Mugler

Eau de Toilette

I love the original Alien, how would you compare this scent to that one?
is this sent subtle or strong. and how does it compare to the floral one?
What is the fragrance like? How does it compare to original Alien which I love!?
Start your review of Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Sublime!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Sublime uploaded by Stephanie P.
I got this last month in my scent box subscription. It’s a citrusy mix of lemon and mandarin with a floral hint of jasmine. I personally don’t care for it, but I chose it because so many people seem to love it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Tjis is why I like the sub box to get a sample size to try before purchasing a huge bottle you end up not loving.
Noemi W.
Suisun City, CA
Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Sublime uploaded by Noemi W.
A lighter and brighter, citrusy version of the original Alien but just as beautiful. While original Alien is more of a Fall/Winter or evening scent, Eau Sublime is perfect for Spring and Summer. Top Notes: Lemon, Solar Notes, Orange, Mandarin Orange, Galbanum Middle Notes: Jasmine, Tiare Flower, Orange Blossom, Heliotrope, Cherry Blossom Base Notes: Cashmeran, White Amber, Vanilla, Vetiver This starts off with a blast of citrusy mixed with that beautiful Jasmine, which is the more prominent floral note in here. Once it dries down it starts to warm up and gets a touch of sweetness as the base notes start coming out more. This is an eau de toilette, but performs more like an eau de parfum. It lasts quite well, about 7/8 hours, and projects rather well. I must say I am a Mugler fan 😏
Raisa C.
Jamaica, NY
Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Sublime uploaded by Raisa C.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
I am obsessed with Thierry Mugler perfumes. Not only their packaging are stunning and display-worthy, their perfumes are, by far, the most consistently best performing fragrance you’ll ever find in the market. There’s nothing like Thierry Mugler perfumes; they are simply unique. Alien Eau Sublime is a toned-down and a bit fresher flanker of the original Alien. You still get Alien at its base notes that is Cashmere, Jasmine, Amber and a tiny bit of vanilla but the opening notes are very tangy and citrusy followed by the floral heart notes of cherry blossom, Jasmine, orange blossom and a bit of heliotrope. It is a versatile perfume that can be worn by any age group at any occasion, all throughout the year and is particularly more suitable for daytime wear. It’s a must-have along with their other fragrances. Love It!!
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
It's every bit of the Jasmine you love in the original Alien with a bright solar twist. While Alien is excellent for cool weather Sublime is meant for heat. This flanker is a beautiful cousin to the original to help you carry Alien through the whole year.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
If you love the original Alien but want something a little more subtle and daytime friendly this is definitely one to check out!! I bought this on a whim without testing in store first because the original Alien is one of my top favorite and I wasn't let down at all I adore this scent and see myself getting a lot of use out of it this summer
Márcio G.
I already used farias flagracias plus this one I called my attachment very much for the comments I'm sure is a great product in the market
Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This smells amazing. It has this citrus and floral scent that make you feel like today is a fresh fun day. It’s so easy to wear without feeling overpowering. It’s great for a night out with friends too.
member-0b6146b55
Quero um perfume para divulgar nas redes sociais o que achei . Esse seria uma boa opção para meus clientes
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Asma R.
Arlington, TX
Mm I love the smell and I like how it last long angel brand is always the best I love their original formula too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...