BY THIERRY MUGLER

This dazzling reflection of Alien by Thierry Mugler is captured in a pure crystal stone bottle. Immortalized in clear liquid serenity, the luminosity of the Alien Eau de Toilette permeates the soul.
Notes: sparkling mandarin, Moroccan jasmine, white amber, Cashmeran wood

• "I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone and everyone!!!" in 1 review
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I remember the first time I smelled a sample of this perfume in a magazine and decided I had to have it. It's unlike any other perfume I've ever smelled and I don't even know how to describe it. It's very unusual and not for the faint of heart -- it's very distinctive. Unfortunately I can't wear it as often as I would like because of sinus issues and sensitivities to smells but I still love it.
Paulina C.
The smell is very unique. Not floraly or clean. More of a musky scent with a twist. It lasts fairly long on me. I have gone through a whole bottle, i might repurchase again. The bottle looks very pretty on my vanity. Smell good on me but smells bad on other depends on your body chemistry, give it a whif.
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
This perfume ūüėć I can't get enough of it I love the smell & when you wear it you just feel different lol that weird to say but you do. I feel like this perfume smells different on everyone it mixes with their body chemistry differently but always smells divine
Christina S.
Clemmons , NC
I received this as a gift and let me tell you- probably the best gift a woman could receive. I get complements from both male and female asking me what the sentences. The bottle is very futuristic and unique looking. It goes a long way so one spray is all you need to last throughout the day!
LAURA M.
My mom's favorite perfume. She has used it since a long time ago, and now when I see it I automatically think about her. To me, smells delicious, but I found it more elegant, like for a formal dinner or anything. For her, just works great in every single moment. It's a great perfume to have in your collection.
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This is my all time favorite perfume. The scent is so unique and anytime I'm wearing it everyone asks me what I'm wearing and compliments me on how I smell. The packaging is also super cute and unique.
Nadia Z.
I can’t get enough of this perfume. I found that after 24 Years I have my personal scent. Though the price for this is over 100 dollars, it comes in a refillable bottle and the scent lasts ALL day!! Hoping for this this holiday season
Amal N.
Fanar, Beirut
Great perfume, strong scent, really long lasting. Has a really unique scent, very gentle (even though it's strong). Plus, the bottle is really pretty. Highly recommend.
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
I love this scent, it ia mature yet extremely unique. It has liquorice notes and himts of tobacco or wood, then when it dries it smells sweet and a bir floral. I really like this perfume.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
I actually was introduced to this sent in my sephora perfume sample box that my brother got me for Christmas. That box had some amazing choices to choose from and this was differently one of my top 3 sent. I ended up purchasing this one out of the box and actually got a great deal because the box was $60 and the perfume values at $80.00. I am almost out of the sent so i will have to go back and purchase another bottle soon. I love it and its a great sent to wear at night and for the fall.
Andrett P.
Tallahassee , FL
Is this as good as Angel?
Carolyn M.
What does this smell like?
Emily H.
Has anyone ever broke out from using this product.
kherradji m.
oran
Do you like this fregrence Alien By Thierry Mugler ?
Destina R.
How does this scent compare to Angel?