BY THIERRY MUGLER

Thierry Mugler ALIEN Eau de Toilette, 1.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Dana M.
Dana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is not for the faint of heart. It lasts all day, and is very strong. The packaging is cute and the smell is a little powdery and almost "old" smelling, which is a scent I personally enjoy. I'd say you definitely need to experience it in person before purchasing it, and you'll either love it (like me) or hate it.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging and the refillable perfume bottle concept. That being said, this perfume is something I liked when I got it, but I don't often use it. It is very sweet right after application and it becomes powdery with time. It is a long lasting scent.
Cierra H.
Cierra H.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Name is cool. Packaging is amazing. Smell is baddddddd. Maybe would suite other people but it is not for me. This scent is too expensive to buy if it isn't your cup of tea.
Sarah Kay W.
Sarah Kay W.
Ridgeland, MS
This is one of my favorite perfumes! It is such a spicy scent that immediately catches your attention. I always get a compliment or two when I wear it. I definitely prefer alien over angel, and the bottle adds a whimsical touch to my perfume collection. Not for everyone though, I would recommend smelling before buying (as with any perfume).
Kacie F.
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
Alien has the most amazing smell I have smelled in years! Highly recommend!