BY THIERRY MUGLER

Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum Spray Refill, 1 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• "It is my all time favorite perfume!" in 1 review
Kassy L.
Thierry Mugler never fails. I love all perfumes by Thierry. If anyone is thinking of buying this, just go for it. Thierry Mugler can be a little pricey sometimes, however. Sometimes there will be store brands, or an off-brand that tries to be the same, but don't even buy those. Go for the real one. It's worth the money.
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
My mom and boss wear this and it is always so unique on everyone that it makes it one of a kind. It has a strong amber base but it wears beautifully and stays on through the whole day. If I hug my mom I find that it lingers on me and my dog when she snuggles him! Lol
Lauren W.
Sabina, OH
This is the best purchase I have ever made. Smells so refreshing and unlike many other perfumes the scent lasts all day. I have people constantly tell me how wonderful I smell and ask what perfume I'm wearing. Best ever!!
Natalie O.
Arlington, TX
Smell is phenomenal. This perfume is worth the money. The smell Isnt to strong it's just right. This product will definitely have people asking what perfume you used.
Tashia L.
I did not like thos one. Its very strong and over powering. Its a steong musky smell which I dont like. I tried to make it work but it didnt do ot for me
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
I will continue to buy Alien until they end up going out of business! It is my all time favorite perfume! Great smell and the bottle is awesome as well.
D B.
Wyomissing, PA
There's nothing like it! Sweet, sultry, otherworldly. Alien is absolutely enthralling. There's something cozy about it too. Great for fall and winter!
Loved this at one point. Used to buy this as a gift for mothers day and birthdays. I still have half bottle left and I repurchased this at least twice.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
first time ever smelling this perfume, absolutely love it!! and it’s really long lasting aswell compared to others but for the price it should be, the scent is quite strong but it’s not totally overpowering
Kiera M.
Scarborough , ON
This perfume is one of my most favourite perfume in this world! If you like strong and classy scent, this is the one. It also stays on your skin for long, i always get compliments like "what are you wearing? its so nice!"