BY THIERRY MUGLER

Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum Spray Refill, 1 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• "It is my all time favorite perfume!" in 1 review
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
My mom and boss wear this and it is always so unique on everyone that it makes it one of a kind. It has a strong amber base but it wears beautifully and stays on through the whole day. If I hug my mom I find that it lingers on me and my dog when she snuggles him! Lol
Tashia L.
I did not like thos one. Its very strong and over powering. Its a steong musky smell which I dont like. I tried to make it work but it didnt do ot for me
Loved this at one point. Used to buy this as a gift for mothers day and birthdays. I still have half bottle left and I repurchased this at least twice.
Kassy L.
Thierry Mugler never fails. I love all perfumes by Thierry. If anyone is thinking of buying this, just go for it. Thierry Mugler can be a little pricey sometimes, however. Sometimes there will be store brands, or an off-brand that tries to be the same, but don't even buy those. Go for the real one. It's worth the money.
Lauren W.
Sabina, OH
This is the best purchase I have ever made. Smells so refreshing and unlike many other perfumes the scent lasts all day. I have people constantly tell me how wonderful I smell and ask what perfume I'm wearing. Best ever!!
Natalie O.
Arlington, TX
Smell is phenomenal. This perfume is worth the money. The smell Isnt to strong it's just right. This product will definitely have people asking what perfume you used.
D B.
Lawrenceville, GA
There's nothing like it! Sweet, sultry, otherworldly. Alien is absolutely enthralling. There's something cozy about it too. Great for fall and winter!
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
I will continue to buy Alien until they end up going out of business! It is my all time favorite perfume! Great smell and the bottle is awesome as well.
Kiera M.
Scarborough , ON
This perfume is one of my most favourite perfume in this world! If you like strong and classy scent, this is the one. It also stays on your skin for long, i always get compliments like "what are you wearing? its so nice!"
Bekah D.
I absolutely love this scent! It lasts on my clothing all day and smells amazing. This little guy is refillable so when you run out you just have to pay for the refill which is way less than purchasing another bottle.