BY THIERRY MUGLER

Launched by the design house of Thierry Mugler Perfume. Thierry Mugler Alien Perfume the maker of beauty classic Angel brings you Alien a fragrance which stands out from the crowd and isn't afraid to be different. The unique and distinctive woody amber solar floral fragrance consists of two powerful top notes. The woody note is distinctive mysterious and stimulates the imagination. Within this combination of luxurious, unusual notes is a floral lightness of Jasmine Sambac a gentle yet powerful flower with delicate petals that blooms under the Indian sun and gives off a bewitching scent with a hint of green notes and orange blossom. see more...

Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love this perfume which is surprising because I normally gravitate towards fruity scents. This scent is rather unusual which is probably why I like it. It's a bit on the pricey side depending on the size you buy but you don't need to spray much of this perfume at all. It's a strong smell and quite long lasting. It's a rather musky/woody smell mixed with a floral scent. I'm not sure how else to describe it. What really caught my eye was the component itself. The purple color is beautiful and the bottle is rather strange... it almost does look like an alien when compared to other perfume bottles.
Rebecca K.
Smyrna, GA
I got this as a sample from Sephora and decided to wear it one night for a girl's night out. My friends immediately wanted to know what I was wearing and flat out said I needed to buy this perfume. Definitely recommend trying a sample to make sure it works with your chemistry. It's a wonderful floral and vanilla scent and lasts a LONG time. I could still smell it the next morning.
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite perfume. This is my go-to no matter what the occasion. A job interview, date night, no matter what. It mixes so well with my body type and it is long-lasting. I always get the most compliments when I wear this one too!
lexi b.
Manalapan, NJ
Literally OBSESSED with this scent. It is such a pleasant scent and I always receive compliments on it. This has become my go-to scent that I will continue to buy in the future.
Marie B.
Providence, RI
My absolute favorite fragrance! Last forever! I get compliments every time I wear it. Pricey but well worth it! A little goes a long way.
Nj W.
This a very unique scent. It is versatile and appropriate for women of all ages and professions.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
first time ever smelling this perfume, absolutely love it!! and it’s really long lasting aswell compared to others but for the price it should be, the scent is quite strong but it’s not totally overpowering
Lilly C.
Ely, ['', '', ''
My all time favourite scent! It's so unique but smells so good. Currently out of product but will definitely buy again! My sister also loves this product and would definitely recommend to everyone who likes something a bit different
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
This is my go to perfume for an evening out. I find it's an interesting and dark fragrance that suits an evening wear rather than daily use. This means it has lasted me a long time which is a bonus!
Rhianne G.
Preston, Lancashire
This perfume smells lovely and lasts forever so a little goes a long way which means it's good value for money
Mari C.
Sevilla
Que aroma tiene la colonia?