BY THIERRY MUGLER

Alien By Thierry Mugler Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz For Women see more...

Arianna I.
Arianna I.
This is my FAVORITE perfume. Every time i wear it I get compliments on it and get hold how beautiful it smells. It lasts all night and I love how its re-fillable.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anytime I wear it I get all sorts of compliments :) I love that Thierry mugler offers refill bottles and the source
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is just horrible. My mother in law wears it and I just can't stand the smell. It's just not my taste in fragrance.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I received a sample of this perfume with a Sephora purchase and I absolutely love it. It's a deeper, sexier scent that's somewhat floral. It contains notes of sambac jasmine, cashmere wood, and amber, which combine into a deeply sensual perfume. It's one of those scents that doesn't work well on everyone, and that not everyone will like. Because this scent is stronger, it makes a lovely choice for evenings out. This perfume is definitely a favorite and I will be purchasing a full-sized.
Chris M.
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love jasmine scents, but they can be hard to get right. This is one of the better ones (which surprised me as I am not a big fan of Mugler's other hugely popular fragrance!). Not sure I'd buy it for myself, since there are other jasmine perfumes I like better, but this is a good one. The bottle is great, as well!