Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum, 2 fl oz uploaded by Lannia R.Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum, 2 fl oz uploaded by Lannia R.

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Oriental Woody Fragrance This was launched by the design house of Thierry Mugler in the year 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are Sunny indian jasmine. Middle notes are woodsy. Base notes are warm white amber. see more...

Stefanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a decent sized sample with this perfume when I bought one of his other perfumes, Angel. It definitely is an acquired taste in perfume, but overtime it has grown on me. Occasionally I will wear it around the house, but I do not think I would ever choose to wear it out. It is strong and last a long time. I recommend you to test it before purchasing, but overall if you like the scent it is a pretty good fragrance.
Maegen E.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this. Why is this for women when I would have my boyfriend wear this. I hate it so much. Not worth the money nor my time.
Analise T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume. The packaging is so chic and creative. The scent is not overpowering, but it lasts all day without having to reapply. I always get compliments when I am wearing Alien. I have had 1 bottle for about a year but it's almost out so I guess I'll have to buy a new one!
Lannia R.
Bayamon, PR
This perfume has an exquisite scent. the packaging is beautiful and well-crafted . The only but I find is its price.