BY THIERRY MUGLER #27 in Perfume for Her

The perfume bottle holding this elixir is reminiscent of a sacred stone. Jewel-like, its facets express the radiance of the mysterious Thierry Mugler fragrance.
Available in refillable version
Notes: Sambac jasmine, Cashmeran wood, amber gris

• how would you describe the scent of the perfume?4 Answers
  • Does this scent last after applying it? Xx3 Answers
  • wow 😳 very interesting as product 😍2 Answers
Mare R.
I love this perfume! First of all, I tried this out because of the name, but ended up loving the scent. I got a travel spritzer thing for Xmas and I used it up pretty quickly. It has a nice deep smell, but I wouldn’t say it’s over the top feminine. It’s actually a pretty neutral scent that both men and women could comfortably wear. When I wore this, both my guy and girl friends wanted to know what it was! I let them all try it on and they all really liked it. I’d say it’s more of a winter scent, just because it smells more like a night out, rather than a bright sunny day. But the main thing about this perfume START READING HERE THIS IS IMPORTANT: their items come with a registration code that you can type in online. I had no clue what would happen, but months later I got this fancy box with a travel size lotion of Alien. It’s a great marketing strategy that I think is SUPER cute and awesome. If you buy any of these products you should definitely register your code and get something free. It might take a few months, but it’s a great little extra thing you get.
X H.
Evansville
OMG! I love high end designer fragrances. I no longer spend my money on drug store perfumes that have no lasting power, projection, or uniqueness.  Once I started looking for designer fragrances that spoke to me, this was one that I HAD to buy.  You're either an Alien gal or an Angel gal; you really can't be both! lol This smell is unique, warm, and deep.  It is what you wear when you don't want a "ordinary" smell. I have the largest refillable size, and I take it to my local department store to get refilled when I'm out! #AMAZING.  Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum
Ty M.
Houston
Ohhh this one had to grow on me. I did not like it at all at first. It sat on my shelf for a minute. It’s a strong scent. A little goes a long way. It works really well in the Fall and winter months. Now I just can’t get enough. You can smell the Jasmine and amber combination. Great date night perfume. It lasts forever I never have to reapply. It will always be in my staple. I have the bottle that you can refill and i lucked up and found the refill at Marshall’s. 👍🏽
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
When it comes to perfume the French do it best! This is a great one from Thierry Mugler though it's not my favorite. I actually prefer Muse and Angel a bit more. Alien and I have a love hate relationship. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it just a miss for me. First off the scent profile to me doesn't smell as described. I don't smell very much orange blossom or woodsy notes. If I had to describe it I do detect the amber as well as some florals but for some reason I also pick up some type of sweet mint may (be spearmint?) mint and it's one of those things that when you smell it you just can't un-smell it and every time I take a whiff this mintyness just dominates. Aside from the mint which no one else seems to detect but me it kind of reminds me of fabric softener. Like a soft clean cottony scent. May be I'm just crazy lol
Victoria J.
This is by far my favorite perfume of all time. It has become my signature scent and people recognize me by it. This smells so good and I get compliments whenever I wear it. The scent lasts longer than any perfume I’ve ever used. It also changes subtly over time as you have it on. It starts off very bold but fades to a deeper sexier scent throughout the day or night. It’s such a unique fragrance you must try it!
Kelly j.
One of my favorite scents of all time. It is strong at first, until it settles in about 5 minutes the scent begins to change. The chameleon of perfumes because throughout the day the scent changes, but always smells heavenly..very warm smelling and it has vanilla tones.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite perfume it's amazing when you smelled like Angel like a heaven Alien By Thierry MuglerAlien By Thierry Mugler Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 2 Oz Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de ParfumThierry Mugler Alien Eau de ParfumThierry Mugler Alien Diva Gift SetMugler Alien Eau Sublime Eau de ToiletteAlien By Thierry Mugler Secret Stone Eau De Parfum Spray . 5 Oz & Body Lotion Voile D'eclat Sachet . 33 Oz (travel Offer)
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Seriously one of the best perfumes I have ever used... It is crazy popular at my college and everyone is raging about it. It smells so amazing and the smell lasts all day and night long. It isn't overwhelming, but strong enough that somebody besides you or passing you will smell it and just fall in love. It also lasts forever because you only need a little bit !
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
This has been my go to perfume for the last 5 years. I get the refillable bottle and if you take it to Macy’s they’ll refill for you. I get compliments quite literally every time I wear it. I would describe it as a more deep sensual smell. It’s not necessarily a light floral everyday scent that I think most women would reach for. I certainly do though!
Heather F.
I got this as a gift a few Christmas's ago, and fell in love with the scent. It has quickly become a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this perfume!  Wish it came in a splash too!
Kayla F.
Providence, RI
I have been looking for a new scent. Would you recommend this perfume?
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this the brand that refills your bottle
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where could I find this? I got a sample and I loved the smell and bottle, I like this one. Any ideas?
Victoria K.
How long does this scent last when wearing it?
Al C.
Lee, MA
Is the smell old-ladyish? I like the sell but it worries me!

back