Thierry Mugler Alien by Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray

BY THIERRY MUGLER

Alien by Thierry Mugler Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.0 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• What's your favourite perfume brand? Mine's Thierry Mugl...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a scent that is similar to this and i...3 Answers
  • Where do you get this perfume for a lower price???2 Answers
Thierry Mugler Alien by  Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray
Thierry Mugler Alien by Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This perfume smells different without being overpowering or harmful to the nostrils but its $70 for a little bottle at most places, very hard on the wallet." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing on me." in 1 review
  • "I always received so many compliments on it!" in 1 review
  • "I wear it every day and am, at least once daily, stopped on the street or at work, by women AND men complimenting this scent." in 1 review
Kimberly H.
HANDS DOWN my favorite scent of all time!! I am not a fan of floral or citrus smells. I am more drawn to slightly masculine scents. I get more compliments on this perfume than any I've ever worn. It has a clean, slightly masculine yet feminine smell to it. It's hard to describe because it's so different form anything I've ever worn but I recommend checking it out because it's fantastic!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite perfume it's amazing when you smelled like Angel like a heaven Alien By Thierry MuglerAlien By Thierry Mugler Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 2 Oz Thierry Mugler Alien Women's Eau de Parfum SprayThierry Mugler Alien by Refillable Eau de Parfum SprayThierry Mugler Alien Diva Gift SetMugler Alien Eau Sublime Eau de ToiletteAlien By Thierry Mugler Secret Stone Eau De Parfum Spray . 5 Oz & Body Lotion Voile D'eclat Sachet . 33 Oz (travel Offer)
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
For me this was a bit strong. I am more of a floral light scent and the purple bottle was what sold me but I really don’t think that I would purchase again. Maybe for a friend but the strong scent does take some time to get used to that is for sure
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I use this fragrance during the winter months because I prefer sweet and a little floral in the summer / spring months. The notes are a little musky but the dry down is an amazing scent.
Autumn R.
Walcott
Hands down the best perfume I’ve ever had! The smell is amazing and last forever. The bottle is a very durable glass. I also like that you can refill the bottle in stores that sell this perfume.. ends up saving you a lot of money that way! I would recommend this perfume to anyone.
CASSIE F.
Kearney, NE
I am constantly getting asked what perfume I wear, even at the end of a long day! The bottle is pretty and I have never had an issue with it! With this perfume a little goes a long way so the price is worth it! I will continue to buy this, it’s by far my favorite scent to wear!
Ashley D.
Paris, AR
The first time I ever smelled this perfume I fell in love with it. I honestly can't even describe the sent except it's just amazing. It stays well all day and I catch myself always smelling my wrist when I'm wearing it. I can't get enough!
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I just tried a sample of the Thierry Mugler Alien scent and I'm a little surprised at the product. At first, it's got a jewel tone scent that is just lovely and hard to describe, but it dries down to a scent that I find cloying. This gave me a headache. I prefer fragrances that smell fresh and clean. This fell short for me. On the positive side, the idea of having a refillable bottle is pretty novel and unique.
Charmaine B.
Norfolk, VA
OMG I love this perfume! Love! I was in walmart and a woman walked pass me and I stopped her and asked her what she was the perfume she was wearing and she said "Alien" I was like ok. I thought it was a weird name for perfume but I told my sister I wanted it for Christmas and I got it and Ultra has free refills for this perfume.
Valerie W.
Baraboo
This scent is beautiful year round. In the beginning, the white floral comes through beautifully, but as it dries down, the woodsy/amber scent comes to life. It is a bit expensive, but being able to bring the bottle back to Macy's for refills really helps to lower the price.
Anya B.
Does anyone know of a scent that is similar to this and is less expensive?
Bobbi M.
What's your favourite perfume brand? Mine's Thierry Mugler Alien by Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray
Kinana C.
This is my signature scent. Do you know of any other perfumes that maybe smell similar to this or have some of the same notes?
Yaide R.
Where do you get this perfume for a lower price???
Ibticem M.
I tried edt alien and it is just wawBut I love try edp because I im sure that is the beauty in bottle