BY THIERRY MUGLER

Alien Edt Spray 2 Oz By Thierry Mugler see more...

Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I remember the first time I smelled a sample of this perfume in a magazine and decided I had to have it. It's unlike any other perfume I've ever smelled and I don't even know how to describe it. It's very unusual and not for the faint of heart -- it's very distinctive. Unfortunately I can't wear it as often as I would like because of sinus issues and sensitivities to smells but I still love it.
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
This perfume ūüėć I can't get enough of it I love the smell & when you wear it you just feel different lol that weird to say but you do. I feel like this perfume smells different on everyone it mixes with their body chemistry differently but always smells divine
LAURA M.
My mom's favorite perfume. She has used it since a long time ago, and now when I see it I automatically think about her. To me, smells delicious, but I found it more elegant, like for a formal dinner or anything. For her, just works great in every single moment. It's a great perfume to have in your collection.
Christina S.
Clemmons , NC
I received this as a gift and let me tell you- probably the best gift a woman could receive. I get complements from both male and female asking me what the sentences. The bottle is very futuristic and unique looking. It goes a long way so one spray is all you need to last throughout the day!
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This is my all time favorite perfume. The scent is so unique and anytime I'm wearing it everyone asks me what I'm wearing and compliments me on how I smell. The packaging is also super cute and unique.
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
Although Thierry Mugler's advertising campaigns are determinedly whimsical, right down to the font on the bottle, this scent is actually totally grounded. Very reminiscent of my favorite men's scent, 1 Million (the bottle that looks like a gold bar), but still completely, gorgeously feminine. It's got musky notes without being too rich, and silky floral notes make the experience totally enticing. Really satisfying fragrance.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite must have perfume! it;s like no other!!! Super se*y and feminine, i get a lot of compliment while wearing it! ( from gentleman's mostly ;) ) I think any woman from the age 25+ could wear it. For a regular casual day it might be too strong and sexy, but hey there is no rules with this one, you can wear sport clothes too and all the mens will turn around for you
Danielle M.
Best perfume ever!!!!
This is the most long lasting amazing scent out there! The bottle is so unique. This perfume is always in my perfume collection! I've bought it multiple times and will keep buying! It is my go to night time fragrance!
Jessi W.
Durham, NC
INCREDIBLE smelling perfume that lasts all day. This scent reminds me of the color of purple for some reason and always puts me in a good mood. I've received many compliments while wearing it and the bottle looks really cool!
Samantha B.
I own this it's good but it's not a favorite of mine! I found it to be a bit in the pricey side! My best advice would be to try a sample first before purchasing a full size bottle I notice it has a different scent on everyone.
Andrett P.
Tallahassee , FL
Is this as good as Angel?
Carolyn M.
What does this smell like?
Emily H.
Has anyone ever broke out from using this product.
kherradji m.
oran
Do you like this fregrence Alien By Thierry Mugler ?
Destina R.
How does this scent compare to Angel?