BY THIERRY MUGLER

Amber, Vanilla, Orange Blossom, Woods see more...

• Has anyone tried Thierry Mugler Alien Body Lotion for Wom...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?2 Answers
Thierry Mugler Alien Body Lotion for Women
  • "Every time I wear this scent out, I get so many compliments on it." in 1 review
  • "Thierry Mugler is an all time favorite and after trying Angel, I HAD to try this and I LOVED it." in 1 review
  • "The bottle is interesting but the smell doesn't last long and isn't as appealing as I originally thought." in 1 review
Prabhjot K.
Edison, NJ
Lucious and thick body cream rather than lotion with a gold sheen in it. It is pretty pricey but if you’re in the market for a good long last scented lotion then this is it. It’s a fresh floral.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
I usually am not into this musky type of perfume but i LOVE it. It's a VERY strong scent and VERY long lasting. When I smell this it reminds of the evening time, fall weather and definitely not something light and floraly and citrusy for the daytime. This is a wonderful wonderful perfume but it definitley will not be for everyone. Like I said, i normally do not gravitate towards this type of smell...but it's something about this product that gets me loving it.
Katie B.
Lumberton, TX
I am SO completely obsessed with this scent. EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE compliments on how good i smell when i wear it (which is every day).. ALSO. its one of the only perfumes you can buy and REFILL. worth the splurge at first, and then around $35 to refill the bottle. go buy it. now.
Taylor D.
Groton , MA
I bought this for my mom last Christmas and she has barely touched it. The bottle is interesting but the smell doesn't last long and isn't as appealing as I originally thought.

I recommend trying to get a sample before splurging and buying an entire bottle!
Laura W.
Austin, TX
Every time I wear this scent out, I get so many compliments on it. Each time I see the same girl who threads my eyebrows, she asks me what I'm wearing because she loves it. It's not flowery, which I love, but I think it's very appealing. I'm also allergic to some perfumes and this one does not make me sick, which is a huge pro.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Thierry Mugler is an all time favorite and after trying Angel, I HAD to try this and I LOVED it. I really cannot choose a favorite! This scent is for a younger person i would say. I love that you can get refills at the department store.
Ajla P.
Renton, WA
I got this perfume as a present and was not pleased with it at all. The scent is was not good to me and lasts FOREVER which actually gave me a headache. Personally, the scent is way too strong and musky for my taste. The bottle is interesting but the scent itself is just such a miss.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
I love the scent of this lotion. All of Thierry Mugler's scents are really nice. The lotion has a warm, woodsy scent to it, and when paired with the perfume lasts all day!
Chinaza N.
This smells so so so good! I have the perfume to this and it also smells really good. And layering the body lotion and perfume makes it last SO long. I love it!
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
I really love this perfume! I have bought it a few times because I am obsessed with the way it smells. I love the bottle too it is really cool looking!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Has anyone tried Thierry Mugler Alien Body Lotion for Women? Was it worth the money
Chinaza N.
Is this worth the money?