BY THIERRY MUGLER

This spectacular feminine scent includes a blend of Amber Woods Orange Blossom Green Notes and Vanilla. This perfume makes an excellent gift for any occasion. Designer fragrance at a great price. Satisfaction ensured.

Taryn B.
San Antonio , TX
I am in love with this perfume! From the scent to the packaging, it's just so unique and cool. I've turned a few people on to it as well. I had to buy my mother her own bottle because she kept stealing mine! I am so glad I added it to my collection! I will definitely be buying it again.
Christina S.
Alien is by far a must have for every woman. This unforgettable fragrance is sexy and sweet and strong. Alien always brings it’s A game. If you want to be the girl, everyone remembers wear it on those special nights or even better, wear it everyday.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
My total #GiftCrush on this season. Hope Santa gets the Xmas letter this year, I totally want this perfume, alone or in set. It smells great. Not so pricey, but a bit hard to find. And it is definitely better to get it as a gift, then to buy it yourself. Dear Santa...(hint hint)
Moni R.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. Love the smell!! It’s like a fruity/floral smell and it last all day.
Demi S.
Durham, Darlington
I get this perfume every year, it’s my signature scent. It is a pretty strong scent but it lasts all day and I’m always getting compliments on this. I really love the packaging as well, the bottle looks so cool and different it just makes it so pretty to look at.