BY THICKER FULLER HAIR

Cell-U-Plex® Pure Plant Extracts with Caffeine Energizer Fine limp thin hair Volume Style Hold Deliver hold and control with Volumizing Hairspray.   This weightless formula insures flexible, touchable, all-day hold.  Leave hair soft and shiny, while adding maximum volume and lift. Designed for both men and women to thicken, strengthen and improve hair s overall appearance. Naturally Advanced Formulated with caffeine to prop up the hair strand and invigorate and energize the scalp. Cell-U-Plex blend of pure plant extracts infuses the hair shaft to instantly bodify and amplify fine, thin hair. Questions?  Call or visit thickerfuller.com ; see more...

Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
First time using the hairspray & I love it! My hair has been noticeably thicker the entire day. Gives a blowout quality without the blowout. And it hasn't worn off, my hair has stayed in place. Compared to tresemmé hairspray that I usually use, this product is a must have. I haven't seen it in a bigger container in stores near me, but I hope it will be soon.
Alicia M.
This one is no nice I really like it because the smell is so good I recommend it to everyone and th price is amazing
Anne G.
Bellwood , IL
I love this product especially when I use it on my hair it makes my hair wet and none frizzy
Caitlyn S.
This stuff is so amazing and it doesnt leave you hair oily! Gave me so much volume!!!!
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
Where can I get this , other than online offcourse, I kinda need something ASAP and I only have cash available at the moment.