Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jessica T.Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Sarah P.

BY THICKER FULLER HAIR

Advanced Thickening Solutions Cell-U-Plex Pure Plant Extracts 3 With Caffeine Energizer 6 Thicken, Strengthen Replenish Fine, Thin, Limp Hair Naturally Advanced Formulated with caffeine to prop up the hair strand and invigorate and energize the scalp. Cell-U-Plex blend of pure plant extracts infuses the hair shaft to instantly bodify and amplify fine, thin hair. Replenish moisture levels in fine, thin hair with Weightless Conditioner. This detangling, bodifying formula strengthens, protects and reduces breakage. Restores hair to its optimum moisture balance, without weighing hair down. Designed for both men and women, Thicker Fuller Hair is formulated with Cell-U-Plex, a synergistic blend of pure plant extracts, vitamins and protein that infuse the hair shaft to thicken, improving hairs overall vigor. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I love this conditioner! I have very fine and dry hair that turns into a rats nest if I don't use extremely moisturizing products. This smells pretty good and doesn't linger or fight with your perfume. I will absolutely buy this again because it is the best results for the lowest cost that I have ever tried. I also appreciate that weightless is actually weightless. Some companies use that word and then it weighs my hair down, not this one!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I am using the entire Thicker, Fuller Hair system and since using it consistently, I am now seeing more results and noticing my hair is a little fuller. I don't find that this system is too conditioning but after struggling with such thin, fine and limp hair for so long, I'm happy to see a little bit of a result and my hair feels a but fuller. I am also seeing new growth but can't say for sure if it's directly a result of this system. Yay!
China D.
I've only been using the conditioner but I love how it makes my hair feel! I haven't noticed a big difference in the thickness but it keeps my hair so soft without being greasy. I found the smell is a little strong in the bottle but not too strong once my hair dries.
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
I love this conditioner. I have naturally thin hair and it really thickens it up. Along with making it amazingly soft. It is definitely worth the money and seems to work better than competitive products.