BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsThicker Fuller Hair
Thicker Fuller Hair, Repairing Conditioner, 12 OZ

Thicker Fuller Hair, Repairing Conditioner, 12 OZ

by Thicker Fuller Hair

Thicker Fuller Hair Repairing Conditioner protects and repairs hair strands without weighing them down. Formulated by an ayurvedic chemist with organic Quinoa, Neem Leaf and Vegan Keratin, this dedicated formula for thin and thinning hair is Ultra-lightweight, 100% Vegan, SLS Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Gluten Free, Color safe and not tested on animals.

Thicker Fuller Hair Repairing Conditioner: WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CARTHAMUS TINCT- ORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, BIOTIN, GUAR HYDROXY- PROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROXY-ETHYLCELLULOSE, POLYQUATER- NIUM 7, PANTHENOL, ISOMALT, CHENOPODIUM (QUINOA) SEED EXTRACT*, ADANSONIA DIGITATA FRUIT (BAOBAB) EXTRACT*, CAFFEINE, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (RED CLOVER) FLOWER EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA (NEEM) LEAF EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) SPROUT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED QUINOA, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, WHEAT** AMINO ACIDS, SOY AMINO ACIDS, ARGININE HCL, SERINE, THREONINE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT, **NON-GLUTEN; Work into your freshly shampooed hair from root to tip and leave for 1-3 minutes before rinsing. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as desired. For best results, follow with Thicker Fuller Hair Root Lifting Serum and Thicker Fuller Hair Nourishing Daily Scalp Tonic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thicker Fuller Hair, Repairing Conditioner, 12 OZ!
Erica I.
Glassboro, NJ
I recently was given a bottle of this to try and I LOVE IT! The amount of shine and volume I have after using this is indescribable. The only thing that I do not like of this product is the sent. Other than that I recommend this product.
Carla H.
Birmingham, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super amazing product with all natural ingredients!! Love love love!! My hair is clean and thicker and healthier 🥰
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Thicker Fuller Hair, Repairing Conditioner, 12 OZ uploaded by Amber F.
Thicker Fuller Hair, Repairing Conditioner, 12 OZ uploaded by Amber F.
I love this conditioner so so much!!! It smells super amazing and makes my hair look and feel so lustrous and healthy! Yes, the shampoo was really good too BUT this conditioner pulled it all together by conditioning the hair and making it easier to brush through after my bath. I can still smell it in my hair even with it being dry now. My hair is so smooth and shiny! 1000% recommend!!!

Looking for your answer?